Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-09-2011, 10:22 PM

Default British Police: "We can't cope" (with third world rioters)

In the face of overwhelming riots by third world "immigrants", London police admit, "We can't cope."

Kind of like in 1992 when LAPD Chief Gates went on the air and said to the citizens of metropolitan Los Angeles in the face of looting, burning and physical attacks by ethnic minorities: "You're on your own. We can't protect you."

This from a police chief who said citizens didn't need to own guns because public safety was the "job" of the police.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...ice-admit.html
Old 08-10-2011, 07:23 AM
SOS Associate

I haven't seen that they are all immigrants that are involved. Maybe it's their version of the mainstream media, but the one's I've seen interviewed are speaking pretty good english
Old 08-10-2011, 07:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
I haven't seen that they are all immigrants that are involved. Maybe it's their version of the mainstream media, but the one's I've seen interviewed are speaking pretty good english
How and why would they interview somebody who didn't speak English?

Last edited by Twoller; 08-10-2011 at 07:55 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 10:11 AM

Default Some video of the action...

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Z09--zuktH8
http://www.youtube.com/embed/sXcI-NL3Tro
http://www.youtube.com/embed/-rbkzVkXuMY
http://www.youtube.com/embed/m0vzcSHhBS8

The rioting is not exclusive to the immigrant population- the reality on the ground is that opportunists come in all shades and national origins. Where there are no consequences, anything is possible.

If you think that this cannot happen here, you are a fool. Our crisis is just now beginning to bud- I suspect it will not be long before it flowers and bears fruit. Whether or not you live in an urban area, you should make preperations to defend yourself. If you do live in an urban area, getting out should be your primary contingency.

Last edited by CitaDeL; 08-10-2011 at 10:14 AM.
Old 08-10-2011, 11:31 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by CitaDeL View Post
If you think that this cannot happen here, you are a fool. Our crisis is just now beginning to bud- I suspect it will not be long before it flowers and bears fruit. Whether or not you live in an urban area, you should make preperations to defend yourself. If you do live in an urban area, getting out should be your primary contingency.
Getting out may be a short and useless remedy. Living in a rural area might move immediate turmoil away, but urban areas are densely populated for a reason. They are close to sources of necessities. Often they are ports, and other strategic points. abandoning strategic points would give an opponent quite an advantage for long term. rural dwellers might just get starved out or controlled too, although they might survive the initial turmoil. Bottom line is that if you want to control your destiny, the best way is to network with like minded people in your immediate vicinity, and fight or work to make your vision the prevailing one.
But yes; the london thing; the egyptian thing; the libyan thing; the mexican thing. None are immune, and maybe even have the same entities at the root of the problem or even purposely causing it. No reason whatsoever to expect any different here. We've imported enough foreigners here recently to be as unstable as any of them. We've got many of the same factors involved, and we have corrupt trash within our government who would willingly sell us out, or at least refuse to lift a finger to protect us.
This is one of the reasons I go on those urban rifle hikes. I want the authorities to know and expect armed people who are NOT out to cause misery and destruction. This is also one of the reasons I've been taking up our right to fish. I want people to know that they have a right to feed themselves, and government cannot take that away without permission from us. and lastly, this is one of the reasons I fight for the right to a jury trial. These days the courts try to force that infraction BS on us, so we are beholden to some sort of judicial heirarchy form of resolution. All three of those are etched in virtual stone, and taking short of an act of god to take away. But you have to see them, feel them, and touch them, or they don't exist for anything short of historical reference. If rioting starts up here and curfews or other restrictions start becoming commonplace, our only defense is invoking our rights. The best thing to do is to get aquainted with them now, and even better...get the local law enforcement aquainted with you using them.
"What are you doing out on the street sir?"
"I'm headed to the river to fish, thank you".
"And why are you armed sir?".
"That's for my protection while I fish sir".
"I am going to sieze your firearm sir, and confiscate your pole, since you are out in violation of curfew".
"My rights trump your curfew sir; that's why they call them rights, and not privilidges"
Old 08-10-2011, 12:42 PM

It's just a matter of time in California. Or any where for that matter. All of those who want free stuff will think that this is their opportunity.
Old 08-10-2011, 03:44 PM

Quote:
The rioting is not exclusive to the immigrant population- the reality on the ground is that opportunists come in all shades and national origins. Where there are no consequences, anything is possible.

I have watched the riots to try to see who the rioters are but I cannot tell who they are. The common blame is always on some minority or ethnic group. I can not tell who it is except the English leader, can't remember his name, said they are common criminals taking advantage of an opportunity. I know it started over the killing of a man by the police.

Anyone who does not think it can happen here is living in a fantasy world. I fear it would be much worse here because so many people have so much ammunition here.

Last edited by Rim05; 08-10-2011 at 03:47 PM.
Old 08-11-2011, 04:07 AM

Default Sorry:

But I can't get too interested in the London riot.

This stuff is going on periodically in the USA and various other countries.

According to what I gleaned most of the London rioters were teen age-rs, lots of whites, and the Turks were mentioned.

It seems that most riots have a common thread: break into stores and steal ! It isn't terrorists, not racism, but seemingly economic.

The Philly riot was a lot of teen age-rs. The Katrina, New Orleans plundering and robbing was black. The Virginia Bach riot was essentially black. The Watts riot was black. The Paris riot last year was Muslim.

These riots seem to have two basic elements: #!. Some complaint about some injustice of some sort sparks it; #2. Then the interloper opportunists climb on the band wagon, destroy and load up with store goods.

England has had some ferocious riots during and after a soccer game. We here have has the same after major championship sporting events like the super bowl. The Libyans, Egyptians and Syrians are certainly having riots but of a different sort - revolution.

So it seems that it is human nature for useful idiots to crate mayhem and chaos periodically.

There is usually a beneficial up side. Frances President began tossing the Africans and Muslims out of the country. Usually the rioters pay the penalty eventually.

The curious thing about the London riot was: no shooting, no tear gas; no water cannons, no nothing. Maybe they should have given the Bobbies pop corn, chips and beer while they spectated.

Last edited by wetibbe; 08-11-2011 at 04:16 AM.