Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-17-2013, 03:39 AM

Default And then even turned worse.

Last night Greta Van Susteren was very vociferous asking if Jay Carney thinks we are all stupid. This refers to Carneys spouting about how affordable Obamacare is for the people.

Fox then posted the statistics. 69% of American's health care has gone up. In some cases doubled.

It's just incredible that this administration continues to deceive, hoodwink and bamboozle the American people in the face of overwhelming information to the contrary.

There are absolutely some screws loose and some lug nuts missing.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:15 AM

Default Berzerk - gone mad !

And now the veterans.

Seems that wrong way Corrigan is bent on self imploding.

The news media isn't very forthcoming with details. At least I can't get enough details to draw a conclusion. Seems that the administration is stiffing the veterans, tampering with pensions and taking away !! What ????

Gleaning bits, pieces and shards the veterans are very unhappy about the admin cutting 6 billion from the Military and reducing pensions, breaking a promise. It sounds as though what I happening is that the "rate of increase" is being cut, not actually taking existing pensions or reducing current payments - that's over a long period of time apparently. I'm still waiting to hear what the actual number are. Only thing I heard was that over an enlisted mans life time he will "lose" $50,000". I heard also $124,000.

Let me say this. As a senior citizen I went two years with NO cost of living adjustment. Then got 1-1/2% . Congress VOTED THEMSELVES 4-1/2%!!!!

I'm a Veteran, Korea. I was in college and was drafted and yanked out to serve. My pay was $75 per month. No pension. I got a $10,000 life insurance policy which I still have, just enough to bury me without relying on relatives to pay. My GI bill wouldn't pay for college. I got a paltry sum and could only afford to pay for a pilots license.

Now there is no more draft. It's all voluntary.

Side board: Here in my county we are running a $128 million deficit. The Town of Clarkstown was paying the Chief of police $325,000 salary annually. One disabled officer was working one day a week and collecting $326,000 annually in disability. There were 50 police officers each paid $250,000 annually!!! *( The Union ).

Further the news said the "Pres" is at the second lowest approval rating in history.!!!!!

Bottom line: Apparently the Veterans were made a promise and the administration is reneging on it, so far as I can understand at present. I need more.

But I'm OK with all. Just keep it up. Charles Krauthammer says in January things will get really bad. We'll see. I'll wait for November 2014.
Old 12-18-2013, 04:38 AM

Charles Krauthammer says in January things will get really bad.

Everyone with a pulse should realize that.
Lets make it clear, ordinary citizens are doing the same. I am at this moment watching a beating of a homless man with a folding chair. It occured at Venice Beach,CA. No one is civil any more.
Old 12-21-2013, 09:49 AM

Default Yee Haw - it gets better.

Here's a scoop friends - hot off the presses. From the ONLY remaining reliable news source.

Here's how I got it - the intel !!!:

I was in the super market here in Nanuet called Stop N Shop. I went to the self check out and there were two customer ahead of me so I had some dwell time. So I noticed the supermarket tabloid National Enquirer - FRONT page mind you, quote: Michelle furious, so I cadged a copy and perused.

So here's the scoop. At Nelson Mandela's funeral in South Africa the Mutt got aroused at the leggy blonde female Prime Minister of Denmark, Helle Thorning Schmidt, and began flirting with her. Michelle flipped out. The photo is of him putting the make on the blonde while Michelle is standing behind scowling with an ugly puss while the Mutt is kissing the blonde *( On the cheek )

Now the extended scoop: Michelle has had it. She has moved to a separate bedroom in the White House. And contacted a divorce lawyer. Kicked him out of the Chicago house.

Check the link:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...+obama+furious

Even his own wife can't stand him !!!!!

I'm still asking myself - how on Gods green earth did this worm ever get elected ?

The answer seems to be that we would be better off if 50% of the population suddenly disappeared.

This pathetic excuse for America certainly is NOT the country I grew up in.

Last edited by wetibbe; 12-22-2013 at 04:33 AM.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:44 AM

Cool

Got elected by getting enough votes.
Old 12-22-2013, 08:23 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Here's a scoop friends - hot off the presses. From the ONLY remaining reliable news source.

Here's how I got it - the intel !!!:

I was in the super market here in Nanuet called Stop N Shop. I went to the self check out and there were two customer ahead of me so I had some dwell time. So I noticed the supermarket tabloid National Enquirer - FRONT page mind you, quote: Michelle furious, so I cadged a copy and perused.

So here's the scoop. At Nelson Mandela's funeral in South Africa the Mutt got aroused at the leggy blonde female Prime Minister of Denmark, Helle Thorning Schmidt, and began flirting with her. Michelle flipped out. The photo is of him putting the make on the blonde while Michelle is standing behind scowling with an ugly puss while the Mutt is kissing the blonde *( On the cheek )

Now the extended scoop: Michelle has had it. She has moved to a separate bedroom in the White House. And contacted a divorce lawyer. Kicked him out of the Chicago house.

Check the link:

https://www.google.com/webhp?sourcei...+obama+furious

Even his own wife can't stand him !!!!!

I'm still asking myself - how on Gods green earth did this worm ever get elected ?

The answer seems to be that we would be better off if 50% of the population suddenly disappeared.

This pathetic excuse for America certainly is NOT the country I grew up in.
He got elected by cheating, lying and stealing. By using the IRS to prevent the TeaParty orgs from their 501c4 status and against anyone that went against him, hiding and lying about what was really happening in the Middle East and what happened in Benghazi, using the Clinton connected zombies, lying about Obamacare, giving $$$ to organizations like ACORN to pack the ballot boxes and pandering to those with the right skin color, and promising free stuff. Obama has dead bodies in his path, a lot of dead bodies.
Old 12-23-2013, 03:20 AM

Default Spot on.

Both Jean and RIM05 are correct however Jean goes into depth and revelations.

I'm proactive. I just don't sit around and moan and groan. I take a very active role and I am VERY outspoken. This has resulted in County and Sheriff's detectives visiting my home and telling me to tone it down. In reality, although I resent any censoring of my freedom of expression, I have to admit that these friends are right. I do go overboard at times.
Old 12-23-2013, 06:59 AM

He got elected by cheating, lying and stealing. By using the IRS to prevent the TeaParty orgs from their 501c4 status and against anyone that went against him, hiding and lying about what was really happening in the Middle East and what happened in Benghazi, using the Clinton connected zombies, lying about Obamacare, giving $$$ to organizations like ACORN to pack the ballot boxes and pandering to those with the right skin color, and promising free stuff. Obama has dead bodies in his path, a lot of dead bodies.

You are a mean spirited, Fox latrine drinking want to be Bully. Seems he is not the right skin color for you. Too bad, what is , is. Get over it.
I am not a party person. I will vote for any one I think will serve the US as it should be. That decision is MINE.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Old 12-23-2013, 07:03 AM

I'm proactive. I just don't sit around and moan and groan. I take a very active role and I am VERY outspoken. This has resulted in County and Sheriff's detectives visiting my home and telling me to tone it down. In reality, although I resent any censoring of my freedom of expression, I have to admit that these friends are right. I do go overboard at times.

You are right, you do go over board however, it take some courage to admit it. There are some who would rather go to hell than admit a mistake. Keep it it tibbe, there is hope.
Merry Christmas.
Old 12-23-2013, 11:15 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post

You are a mean spirited, Fox latrine drinking want to be Bully. Seems he is not the right skin color for you. Too bad, what is , is. Get over it.
I am not a party person. I will vote for any one I think will serve the US as it should be. That decision is MINE.
Have a Merry Christmas.
Boy I got under your skin with those bits of truth. Then to throw the race card, how typical of you leftist cult followers. Please inform us of what I stated that wasn't true. Those pieces of truth just keep adding to the pile that is burying your god. Oh, and the "Fox" bit, that's precious. You still haven't answered the question I asked about Benghazi. Oh the hypocrisy of the liberals; lies seem to be just fine with them. It's not "mean spirited" to lie, to the left it's just creative speaking. But for anyone to question and not put up with lying, well that's "mean spirited". Oh the hypocrisy, it's overflowing.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 12-23-2013 at 11:23 AM.