Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > The Media

The Media Topics and information relating to the Media (publications, television, press, first amendment issues, etc) of interest to SOS Associates and Users

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-27-2010, 09:27 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default What would be the discussion?

Here is a poll on the Fox News website. "No" received 96% of the votes.

I'm a little lost as to what the "discussion" would be. I understand that diff. folks have all sorts of fanciful ideas about what should be done with millions of law breakers on our soil, but what serious solution is there other than to remove them?

Enforce the laws. Everything else leads us back to this situation again in 15 to 20 years. It's not even the subject matter for serious debate.

Do You Support Blanket Legalization for Millions of Illegals?

Yes -- We're not about to start rounding up and deporting millions of people. Legalize them -- then secure the border.

Undecided -- I need to know more, such as would there be a case-by-case review?

No -- This is insanity. Let's first secure the borders, then openly discuss how best to deal with the illegal immigrant problem.

Other (post a comment)