Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 02-23-2011, 03:56 PM

Default Obama Birth Certificate a Forgery

I have been kind of agnostic on the issue of Obama's birth, but trolling the internet I have come across information that most certainly shows his recently produced Certificate of Live Birth (COLB) is a forgery and a counterfeit.

Obama was purportedly born on August 4, 1961 at Kapiolani Maternity and Gynecological Hospital in Honolulu, HI.

After the controversy surrounding his birth arose during the 2008 presidential campaign, Obama’s campaign in Chicago produced a purported, certified copy of Obama’s COLB, which was produced for examination to individuals from Factcheck.org.

According to this COLB, Obama was born on August 4, 1961, was “filed” with the Hawaii Dept. of Health on August 8, 1961, and was assigned certificate number 151 1961 010641. Color photos of this COLB are posted on the Factcheck.org web site.

http://factcheck.org/elections-2008/...n_the_usa.html

Well, afterwards, two twin sisters named Susan and Gretchen Nordyke came forward, and produced their own birth certificates showing that they were both born, within minutes of each other, on August 5, 1961 a the same hospital where Obama was purportedly born the previous day. Their birth certificates are both posted on line, as follows:

http://www.wnd.com/?pageId=105347

http://state-of-the-nation.com/5878/...icate-numbers/

http://www.biasedmediaboycott.com/index.php?topic=80.0

The interesting thing is that the Nordyke’s certificates were filed with the Dept. of Health, on August 11, 1961, three days after Obama’s. Strangely, the Obama certificate, filed first, has A HIGHER CERTIFICATION NUMBER, than the Nordyke sisters’ who were filed three days later. The fact that Obama’s certificate number is out of sequence is very persuasive evidence that it is a forgery. Official records are filed in chronological order. The numbers go forward, not backward.

Newspaper birth announcements for the Nordyke sisters have been located and posted on line. Their authenticity can't be disputed.

http://the.honoluluadvertiser.com/ar...812220320.html

When numbers of official documents are out of sequence, it means that someone has created a forgery or a counterfeit. It's that simple.

Last edited by Don; 02-23-2011 at 04:38 PM.
Old 02-24-2011, 04:49 AM

Default Old news

That's pretty old news "Mon ami" !!

Don't know if you receive World New Daily E-mail notices regularly but they have covered this in great depth.

The Hawaiian birth certificate can be issued to just about anyone including foreigners. It is only a record of someone being born. The paperwork that showed on the Internet from Hawaii was debunked quite some time ago. There are two certificated, one showing a birth and the COLB which is a detailed certificate showing both parents, doctors name, hospital and other information such as domicile. Only someone who was legitimately born in a hospital in Hawaii and was attended by a licensed Doctor can obtain the COLB. I thought it was pretty amusing, and amateurish, that the birth certificate that appeared on the Internet had the fathers race as - "African".
Africa is a continent. By example North America includes Canada, The USA and Mexico. So Obamas Mom was a North American !

Subsequently the Governors of Hawaii, past and present, made some statements about seeing a birth certificate and they, as well as a health official, now admit that Obama does not have a Hawaiian birth certificate. Furthermore no hospital in Hawaii has any record of him being born there in their facilities. And a government employee involved in census or voting or some such has now signed an affidavit stating that there was no record of Obamas birth certificate and several people in his department knew it and discussed it.

As I have posted before, It seems likely to me that Obama may have been born in a cottage in back of Ann Dunham's parents property using a midwife. Maybe they were too proud to be seen in public, in the hospital, with their daughter giving birth illegitimately to a mulatto and with the father a black African *( Already married in Kenya ).

Nancy Pelosi pulled some hanky panky doing a duplicitous, double registration, certifying Obamas eligibility to run for President.

I frankly do not think Obama was born in Kenya. His grandmothers statements seem to me to be a misunderstanding of translation from the tribal dialect to English. I wouldn't believe her anyway.

One likely scenario now is that Ann Dunham married an Indonesian Soetero who adopted Obama and named him Barry Soetero. It seems that school records were uncovered that he was an Indonesian and a Muslim there attending Muslim school. He travelled to Pakistan with friends at a time that Americans were banned from entering Pakistan so it seems unlikely that he had an American passport. Some conventional wisdom thinks he may have never converted back to American Citizenship from Indonesian and he may not even be a legitimate American Citizen!

Obama has now spent close to $2 million hiding all of his past, school records, and everything else that he was ever involved in. Students at Columbia University have no recollection of him at all. Other claims that he made have been equally challenged. It seems prettty certain that he knows he doesn't have a birth certificate.

Perhaps one of the most telling pieces of evidence is that he uses a Connecticut social security number and there have been found many other cards in the SS system in his name.

Just a few days ago I read that the Supreme Court is again open to taking a second look at his eligibility.

I frankly doubt that Obama will get another try at the Presidency. There has been such an uproar over this that he won't be able to prove his eligibility. Many states are moving now to require proof. Seems to me he will be a one term President but I won't bet any money on it taking into account the corruption and dishonesty that is so wide spread in our political system..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Addendum:

· Selective Service Registration: Defense Authorization Act established Title 5, U.S. Code, Section 3328

The law says that all men living in the United States who are ages 18 through 25 must register, except those who are in valid non-immigrant status (e.g., students, visitors, and people who have been permitted to come to the US for limited periods of time, etc.). The Selective Service interprets this to mean that undocumented men must register. Failing to register is a federal crime, with a penalty of up to five years in prison or a $250,000 fine or both.

It seems that Obama has not registred with Selective Service !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?? ???????????????????????????????????

Last edited by wetibbe; 02-24-2011 at 05:59 AM.
Old 02-24-2011, 07:49 AM

According to the info presented above and having consulted with the Merriam Webster Dictionary Obama is a:
Bastard
Main Entry:2bastard
Function:adjective
Date:14th century

1 : ILLEGITIMATE
2 : of mixed or ill-conceived origin *known for coining bastard words*
3 : of abnormal shape or irregular size
4 : of a kind similar to but inferior to or less typical than some standard
5 : lacking genuineness or authority : FALSE
Old 02-24-2011, 09:12 AM

I don't know whether this stuff is old news or current news. I spent a couple of hours on the internet and this stuff is what I found.

I don't know where he was born. I do know that when official document certification numbers are out of sequence, it's usually because a fraud has been committed.

An infamous personal injury lawyer blew a statute of limitations on a personal injury lawsuit and bribed a court clerk to back date the filing stamp. Unfortunately for him, it was not possible to back date the case number (assigned at the time of filing) because all of the prior case numbers had been assigned. So.....the back dated complaint and summons had a case number that was out of sequence by several thousand cases. This was caught by the defendant's insurance company lawyers and the personal injury lawyer was convicted and disbarred.

I have seen similar types of frauds in connection with real estate documents (Deeds, Deeds of Trust, etc.) where doc's are back dated but the document numbers are out of chronological sequence of those used by the county recorder's office.

There is all kinds of speculation about Obama. The point of my post, is that his campaign has produced a counterfeit document and its fraudulent nature is conclusively established my comparison with legitimate documents filed in the time frame that his bogus birth certificate would have been filed with the Hawaiian Dept. of Health.