Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 08-16-2010, 05:38 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Time to reassess where the danger truly lies

I have lots of videos uploaded on Youtube. Some of them are from day labor site protests in the San Fernando Valley. Of the things I've filmed and made public, they are easily the ones that have drawn the largest viewership. Not everyone, however, warms to the idea of discouraging employers from hiring illegal aliens. Among those persons is elmajico361 who chimed in with the following observation:

WHY DONT YOU CHECK YOUR NEIGHBORS AND MAKE SURE THEIR IS NO PETIFILE,SERIAL KILLER OR A WIFE GONE KOOKOO WANTING TO KILL YOUR KID AND STUFF THEM IN A SUITCASE. SEE I AGREE ALL ILLIGALS SHOULD GETSCREEND BUT THE PROBLEM ISNT ILLIGALS BUDDY ITS YOU OWN RACE YOU SHOULD SCARED OF ,I WILL GARANTEE YOU THAT YOU WILL BE HARMED BY YOUR OWN RACE BEFORE YOU ARE HARMED BY AN ILLIGAL.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 08-16-2010 at 07:08 PM.
Old 08-16-2010, 06:34 PM

I am harmed by that bozo's illiteracy. Petifile???
Old 08-16-2010, 07:09 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by tim55 View Post
I am harmed by that bozo's illiteracy. Petifile???

Yes, a petifile, Tim. Y'know, someone who is sexually attracted to domesticated animals that reside in homes.
Old 08-17-2010, 07:09 AM

ROFL.
Old 08-17-2010, 01:34 PM

Some more elmajico361 to enjoy:

elmajico361
Quote:
1 month ago
@elmajico361 ITS BLACKS HISPANICS YOU NAME THE RACE AND IT HAS ITS SHARE OF RACSIST OR BIGGITS.
elmajico361
True enough, and the man proves his own statement...

Quote:
elmajico361
1 month ago
@xwizdom brotherman ima blame the white man till im in da ground,im suprised your taking that stance since you say your half mex and since it was the white whome banned your flag. truth of the matter is,is that the whiteman has been doing this to the minority since they stepped on this continent.man i can go through all the crap the whiteman has put the minoritys through from taking the land from the native indians and from taking texas,newmexico and other states from the mexicans
Yawn...

Quote:
elmajico361
1 month ago
@xwizdom i hear you bro shiat my raza is going through the same crap in arizona bruh, the white man trying to keep us latinos down but weve got to unite and stop hating on eachother.man if we'd do that latinos would be unstoppable!
A lot of them do hate one another.

Apparently the man has never heard of the one way street called "Affirmative Action".

Quote:
elmajico361
1 month ago
@arowtake hahahah you aint lying,im not trying to be racist or sterio typical cuz lord knows i aint either but is it me or are italians and puertoricans full of them selvs and anoying as fook!!!!! wich makes it a fact,so their for i aint being stereotypical.
He's not racist and he doesn't stereotype, but Italians and Puerto Ricans are puffed up and annoying.

http://il.youtube.com/comment_servle...&v=OusyGeCU_S8

Quote:
elmajico361 says:
July 13, 2010 at 12:27 am
@12GaugeLosAngeles they didnt kill his brother they kidnapped him but they got him back.dude you actually think that they can rob him like he has his cash and dope in his pockets hahaha funny.its clear you aint never been in da big game and dont it aint the place for snitches and cowards.
http://www.p90x-insanity.com/blog/in...bie-drug-lord/
He's an expert on the cartels?

Quote:
WHATS CRAZY IS THAT I NEVER HERE ABOUT HIPANICS OR ILLIGALS HURTING THEIR KIDS AND FAMILIES,SO THIS GUY IS THEIR TRYING TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE HE IS A BAD PARENT.WHEN IN ALL ACTUALITY IS THAT WHITE PEOPLE ARE FULL OF PARENTS WHO KILL THEIR CHILDREN,PETIFILES AND SERIAL KILLERS. ISWEAR EVERY TIME I TURN ON THE TELIVISION ALL I SEE AND HEAR IS ANOTHER WHITE KID MISSING OR A WIFE GONE MISSING AND YOU WHITE MORONS ARE WORRIED ABOUT MEXICANS,,,LOL LOOK IN THE MIRROR AND BE SCARED!
He did say he's not a racist and he doesn't stereotype.

Quote:
elmajico361
4 weeks ago
@MrsMBigTex dude thats how stupid you are IF YOU GET COUGHT MESSING WITH KIDS IM MEXICO YOU GET KILLED PERIOD DUDE.HERE IN THE STATES YOU GET A SLAP ON THE HAND ANDYOUR OFF TO GO KILL A KID NEXT TIME.AND AS FOR THE TV STATION IT WAS NBC AND I BELIIEVE IT IS ONE OF THE BIGGEST IN THE COUNTRY.AND YOUR WRONG MAJORATY OF PERVS ARE ANGLO SAXON AND THAT IS A KNOWN FACT.I MEAN CMON YOU IF YOU KNOW ABOUT PAYING OFF COPS IN MEXICO IT MAKES ME WEARY OF YOU,YOU PROBABLY HAVE DONE IT YOURSELF.
http://il.youtube.com/watch?v=_OVPMP...eature=related
Speaks for itself.

And finally this gem...

Quote:
elmajico361
1 month ago
funny how all you white boys are on here talking shit but yet your on here cuz you idolize the gangster life like scarface. diffrence is them dudes are livin the life and you white boys are here anamored by this exept you know yall are safe behined your computers. and fu(k you and your proper vocabulary if you aint here close to me dont talk ish unless u gonna come down here to south tex and do something wich i dout.
http://www.youtube.com/comment_servl...&v=wZsBulEUkQk
Blah, blah, blah.

Yoyos like this guy give Mexicans and brown Americans a bad rap.

POR UNO, PAGAN TODOS. (Because of one, everybody pays)

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 08-17-2010 at 01:42 PM.
Old 08-18-2010, 11:44 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Some more elmajico361 to enjoy:

elmajico361

I had no idea this racist was prolific. Wow, that's an impressive collection. Thanks for the info.
Old 08-18-2010, 02:00 PM

That was very educational.
Old 08-18-2010, 05:14 PM
As seen on TV!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
That was very educational.
Indeed.
Kinda makes Me wonder why I wasted the best years of My life in school...