Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-15-2009, 11:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
He looks like a typical cocaine addict to me.
Kathy, that's a little harsh wouldn't you say. I admit he looks like a scarecrow, all skin and bones. But to say a cocaine addict is pretty harsh. Maybe he's bolemic/annerxic. (don't know how to spell either one of those). I just wish he would disappear all together. But then we'd be left with Biden.
Old 12-15-2009, 02:09 PM

Hey, we see what ever we want to see. No one would like to know all I (think) I see
Old 12-16-2009, 03:38 AM
"SZinWestLA"

The presidency is a great strain on anyone who has it. You're the Leader of the Free World. I can't think of a President during my adult life who didn't gray and age significantly during his first term.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:10 AM

Since Obama is so bad, I would like to hear some tell us who they would like to have as POTUS. If you throw in why that would be super.
Old 12-16-2009, 05:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ole Glory View Post
IMHO:

Nobama is just a puppet. He will not live long enough to finish out his 4 year term. Everytime I see him on TV he looks thinner and thinner and his lips are deep purple. I think he has lung cancer (or something else, he is not getting enough oxygen). Thats my story and I'm sticking to it.
ahh! Now we have a new nickname for the present POTUS: " Hypoxic Obama". Umm! Kind of rhymes with toxic.
Old 12-16-2009, 06:28 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
The presidency is a great strain on anyone who has it. You're the Leader of the Free World. I can't think of a President during my adult life who didn't gray and age significantly during his first term.
Another theory for this is that during the campaigns they probably take extra steps to look young and vibrant while in public. After they are married to us they let themselves go a little
Old 12-16-2009, 06:48 AM
Continent Thief

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
Another theory for this is that during the campaigns they probably take extra steps to look young and vibrant while in public. After they are married to us they let themselves go a little
Or married to their wives?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 12-16-2009, 08:09 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Since Obama is so bad, I would like to hear some tell us who they would like to have as POTUS. If you throw in why that would be super.

Tom McClintock because he is the most important thing the leader of the U.S. needs to be at this point in history - fiscally responsible.

Also, he has a penchant for doing something most elected officials don't, and I would consider it a refreshing change of pace. He speaks honestly to his constituents.

I could also deal with Jeff Sessions because he has a proven record of not bowing to inordinate amounts of pressure insofar as illegal immigration is concerned. Get rid of the illegals, and it will solve a lot of the problems our country is currently facing.
Old 12-16-2009, 08:21 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by DerailAmnesty.com View Post
Tom McClintock because he is the most important thing the leader of the U.S. needs to be at this point in history - fiscally responsible.

Also, he has a penchant for doing something most elected officials don't, and I would consider it a refreshing change of pace. He speaks honestly to his constituents.
Not to mention the fact that he's adamantly opposed to illegal immigration and amnesty. I'd also nominate Congresswoman Michelle Bachmann of Minnesota. She has an "A" grade on illegal immigration from Numbers USA and is right on the mark on just about every other issue in my book.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."

Last edited by LAPhil; 12-16-2009 at 08:43 AM.
Old 12-16-2009, 09:05 AM

I could also deal with Jeff Sessions because he has a proven record of not bowing to inordinate amounts of pressure insofar as illegal immigration is concerned. Get rid of the illegals, and it will solve a lot of the problems our country is currently facing.

Thanks for the post. Those are good choices. I see posters always say things about a person or what that person does wrong but never what would be a solution. Now if we can only get people to get behind those two and any others who are 'real Americans'.