Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-18-2010, 07:32 PM

Default Mexican Flag Wavers Riot After Lakers (did not make the Local News)

Notice when they are kicking down the Newspaper stands they are yelling "Thats the (AZ) Suns)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HbqTK...layer_embedded
Old 06-18-2010, 08:13 PM

Mexicans take over streets of South Gate. This is 20 or so miles from Staples Center. You can stay away from down town, but who would know that Mexicans were going to riot in South GAte, miles away? It's really scary to think these uprisings could occur anywhere in metropolitan LA county.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FclpYRKGL_w
Old 06-18-2010, 09:01 PM

They are such idiots, why are they fighting with a news stand . Actually it was reported that some of them were drunk.

The way to stop this nonsense is to start using live ammo.

Can you imagine what would have happened to any of us in the old SOS or this SOS if we had set a foot off the curb? I can remember when someone stepped off the side walk and they would be told in no uncertain words to "get out of the street".

The police departments every where are to blame because they allow the Invaders to break every law in the land and not have to pay for it.
Believe me it is going to get worse. They are coddled in LA by law and politicians.
When I see Villar, Janice Hahn, Ed Reyes I could gag. The rest of the City Council is no better except for Gregg Smith.
The 'BigOne' is all that can save LA.
Old 06-18-2010, 09:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
They are such idiots, why are they fighting with a news stand . Actually it was reported that some of them were drunk.

The way to stop this nonsense is to start using live ammo.

Can you imagine what would have happened to any of us in the old SOS or this SOS if we had set a foot off the curb? I can remember when someone stepped off the side walk and they would be told in no uncertain words to "get out of the street".

The police departments every where are to blame because they allow the Invaders to break every law in the land and not have to pay for it.
Believe me it is going to get worse. They are coddled in LA by law and politicians.
When I see Villar, Janice Hahn, Ed Reyes I could gag. The rest of the City Council is no better except for Gregg Smith.
The 'BigOne' is all that can save LA.
Yes Rimo, you're correct.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:23 PM

I see downtown LA as a shathole with brick inlaid crosswalks: a place where vendors sell knockoffs at a fraction of the original and charge no sales tax if the purchase is made in cash.

First thing in the morning, the Garment district resembles a worn out industrial area with all the closed metal roll up doors protecting the glass fronts of businesses.

Deteriorated roads and sidewalks.

Then there is all that mountain of trash scooted towards the alleys.

More cops per square foot than any other place I have ever been.

Hordes which take ages to ssssttttrrrolllllll across the intersections without even looking for traffic (I, the pedestrian have the right of way!!!), and rude ass, insane drivers who prove there is a reason the auto insurance agencies red lined LA.

The only plus which makes it semi-worth being there while attending to an employer's affairs is all those hot women who expend much shoe leather striving all day long to fondle every single piece of cheap goods in the area.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 06-19-2010, 04:35 AM
Archer

Gee, I thought a soccer game broke out for a minute there.
Old 06-19-2010, 09:00 AM

Default Wow, Mexicans really hate Newspapers.

[QUOTE=Rim05;10285][B]They are such idiots, why are they fighting with a news stand .

Wow, Mexicans really hate Newspapers.
Old 06-19-2010, 10:35 AM

Mexican flag carrying rioters loot a store. I have long said that it will take the sight of burning cities and bloody massacres to mobilize the vast American people (What's left of them). These pic's show that day is coming.

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-3...thousand-words
Old 06-19-2010, 04:21 PM

Default Aninals and A**Holes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMdi-...layer_embedded

LAFD Releases Raw Video of Vandalism/Arson After Lakers Game (Video)
Old 06-19-2010, 08:42 PM

And then a taxi. They must really hate taxis. They are so passionate and full of life about ... the taxi ... or something. I guess.

They can use fire too. Who told them how? It wasn't me.

How did the taxi get there? You know what? I bet they were all just standing around and somebody said, "Hey! Let's call a taxi, chase off the driver and wreck the taxi!"

Notice that a couple of guys had the sense to peek in the car to make sure there was nothing valuable to steal before they torched it.

Sports geeks. They are the same everywhere.