Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-02-2010, 06:32 AM
SOS Associate

Default Nightingale Still Up To Old Tricks

From Nightingales facebook page:

Quote:
Chelene Nightingale:
Shane, I reported Davi to Facebook. He has been stalking me for over 2 years now. Our campaign's security advisor did some investigating on Davi and discovered several tax liens and FBI reports on Davi dating back from 1992 to the present. He has filed several bankruptcies and has a $100,000 judgment against him. Our advisor also discovered videos and photos of him connected to neo-nazis. We have the file and our advisor said this is classic agent history. He could not find employment for him, but did find a mystery business called the Black Market associated with him. I have contacted both the IRS and the FBI. What Davi wrote was NOT true at all!! Typical Saul Alinsky tactic to take one small portion of a truth and then twist it into a completely different story. Our advisor thought post election that he would fade away but apparently not. I copied what he wrote and will be using it for more evidence. Our advisor also find some connection to him and the Rand Corporation in VA. I do NOT have a history of "screwing" people over! But unfortunately I do have a history now of political stalkers...in this case if Davi is not an agent, which I am convinced due to John's report, then he is extremely mentally obsessive and ill which of course concerns me and my personal safety. If you have any questions let me know.
7 hours ago · Report.
I might add, that in typical Nazingale fascion, she deleted all the posts that I had made on there.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:06 AM

Chelene needs to get a job, pay back the money she owes and shut the hell up. She's an embarrassment to the cause. Her actions of the past are coming back to bit her in the ass and so she starts conjuring up a script that she feels she's a star in. How can she even consider keeping any self respect when she spews such stuff?

Chelene needs to face the fact that her actions far out stretched her abilities and that her manor of dealing with those around her is one of her biggest downfalls.

I admired Chelene for her many talents, of which she really does have quite a few. But her drive far outweighs those talents or at least her understanding of the proper way to use them. One of the things that I truly dislike in a person is lying, and Chelene did that more than once that I'm personally aware of. It is such a shame that she felt the need to do it, because the lies I'm aware of were nothing more than self building, something she felt she needed to do, but were really unnecessary. Humble is not in her makeup.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:50 AM

So it continues...Chelena can't stand to have anyone look into her doings. She hasn't screwed anyone over she says . What??? There is a growing list of people who have been wronged, sacrificed and fleeced out of earnings by this wannabe megalomania-cal "leader".

If the people that voted and donated funds for this tyrant knew anything about her they would have not done so because she is exactly the kind of person that belongs outside of any leadership position not in one.

Her accusations of Davi are the typical paranoia based "I was abducted by Mexicans piloting a flying saucer that made me wave a Mexican flag and
then interned me in a FEMA camp run by George Bush and Dick Cheney" that Chelena's feeble and corrupted mind indulges in all the time.

Her main supporters are a small bunch that she has fooled and of course there is San Diego based uncharismatic, tourets syndrome afflicted Petzilla boy. Oh I almost forgot that nice lady that runs a very notable anti-illegal immigration group. Such a shame that she was taken in by this "thing" that owes somebody an astonishing amount of cash and refuses to pay up while
telling folks that she is a "Christian"! "Christian"? My ass I've seen Christian and this thing, this escapee from the Devil's lunatic asylum isn't one.

Last edited by Eagle1; 12-02-2010 at 11:07 AM.
Old 12-02-2010, 10:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Chelene needs to get a job, pay back the money she owes and shut the hell up. She's an embarrassment to the cause. Her actions of the past are coming back to bit her in the ass and so she starts conjuring up a script that she feels she's a star in. How can she even consider keeping any self respect when she spews such stuff?

Chelene needs to face the fact that her actions far out stretched her abilities and that her manor of dealing with those around her is one of her biggest downfalls.

I admired Chelene for her many talents, of which she really does have quite a few. But her drive far outweighs those talents or at least her understanding of the proper way to use them. One of the things that I truly dislike in a person is lying, and Chelene did that more than once that I'm personally aware of. It is such a shame that she felt the need to do it, because the lies I'm aware of were nothing more than self building, something she felt she needed to do, but were really unnecessary. Humble is not in her makeup.
She is nothing more than an obnoxious bitch dressed up in red white and blue. Oh yeah she "blue" it all the way around. A lipsticked pig wrapped in lace claiming to be a patriot and a leader. That woman is a lesson in what kind of people ascend to positions of authority by lying to people and then cause wars and misery.
Old 12-02-2010, 11:13 AM

For folks just tuning in to this little soap opera, our own Ayatollah is "Davi".

Is the Ayatollah a secret agent of the Rand Corporation?

Is he connected to neo-Nazis?

Will he be caught on video again wearing a t-shirt?

Tune in again, tomorrow, on ...

Love of Politics