Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-16-2013, 05:58 AM
SOS Associate

Default Missed The Bash

For the first time in years, I was unable to attend the annual Mexican Independence Day event at the state capitol. Just to advise you, the reason I didn't go was not at all linked to recent political news in regards to driver's licenses, waivers, and other distasteful news. The plain fact of the matter is that I'm having some problems of my own that made attendance unwise right now. My situation is likely permanent, but not rendering me forever useless. It's just going to take a little getting used to. Suffice to say that I hope to be back on the streets in some manner soon, and in the interim will be doing my usual behind the scenes investigative work.

Sorry we couldn't post up the yearly aggravating pictures of illegal vendors, uppity invaders, and encounters with goons, but with the push on for "reform", I predict there will be plenty of opportunities ahead for those.
Old 09-17-2013, 06:58 AM

You do plenty and take care of yourself.