Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Associates in Action

Associates in Action SOS associates may propose events, activities and projects in the pursuit of our agenda.

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-05-2014, 09:41 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Default Yesterday in the AV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09Fm...8pnXd42vU-NaqA
Old 10-06-2014, 04:39 AM

Gee, I did not realize how active you are. Looks like I have a lot of videos to view.
THANK YOU.
Back in the day I would be there with you.
Old 10-09-2014, 11:11 AM
"SZinWestLA"

I really haven't been, RIM. However, these past few months, w/ all this "Overpass" stuff being orchestrated on FB (people keep signing me up for groups), I've been to W. Covina, Burbank and Palmdale. I may or may not be up in the AV again in a couple weeks.

The interesting thing has been that it's all new faces. When we had stuff going on several years ago, it was always the same cast of characters. Some just showed up more frequently and in diff. locations than others. This time, over three events, however, I've only bumped into two people w/ whom I'm familiar w/ from the SOS days. Same demographic, though. Mostly the Over 50 crowd.

At this point, I think, many people who were royally upset enough to be active have already moved out of California.