Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-16-2010, 10:05 AM

Default Enforcement of Vehicle Code Violates "Latinos" Rights

The latest on the scandal in Bell, CA is a probe by Federal prosecutors investigating whether or not the city violated the rights of its Latino immigrant population by enforcement of traffic laws requiring driver's licenses, car registration and auto insurance. As reported in the LA Times (9-16-10) on the front page:

" Federal prosecutors are investigating whether the city violated the civil rights of its predominantly Latino immigrant population with selective enforcement of traffic laws and code violations."

Got that? Not only do 'Latino immigrants" have a "right" to free public education, free medical treatment, free welfare, free foodstamps, etc., they also have a civil right to drive without a driver's license, without registration and without auto insurance.

More relegation of American citizens to second class citizenship. Collisions with uninsured, unlicensed illegal aliens is a huge problem in So Cal...but, they have a civil right to drive without a license and without insurance and if your car is wrecked and you're injured and put in a wheel chair for the rest of your life....SCREW YOU! You're only a vicious, racist gringo anyway and you probably deserved it.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,2167271.story
Old 09-16-2010, 04:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
The latest on the scandal in Bell, CA is a probe by Federal prosecutors investigating whether or not the city violated the rights of its Latino immigrant population by enforcement of traffic laws requiring driver's licenses, car registration and auto insurance. As reported in the LA Times (9-16-10) on the front page:

" Federal prosecutors are investigating whether the city violated the civil rights of its predominantly Latino immigrant population with selective enforcement of traffic laws and code violations."

Got that? Not only do 'Latino immigrants" have a "right" to free public education, free medical treatment, free welfare, free foodstamps, etc., they also have a civil right to drive without a driver's license, without registration and without auto insurance.

More relegation of American citizens to second class citizenship. Collisions with uninsured, unlicensed illegal aliens is a huge problem in So Cal...but, they have a civil right to drive without a license and without insurance and if your car is wrecked and you're injured and put in a wheel chair for the rest of your life....SCREW YOU! You're only a vicious, racist gringo anyway and you probably deserved it.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la...,2167271.story
Quote:
More relegation of American citizens to second class citizenship.
That's the agenda per radical "Latino activists".

Not everyone in the "Latino" aisle goes for it, the crap about "the white man is holding me down" is an excuse for personal inadequacies and those who are honest understand that.

This is where it falls apart:

"Latino" cops enforcing the law where the majority of inhabitants are "Latino".

It's like a black motorist in a black majority neighborhood accusing the the black officer who pulled him over of "racism" for citing the motorist for a legitimate violation of the vehicle code.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 09-21-2010, 03:33 PM

Yes , you see these stories every day out of Calif

For some reason these idiots feel they are above the traffic laws
Old 09-21-2010, 07:10 PM

A friend was rear-ended this morning by a "latino." He had insurance and a driver's license, but THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT NAMES.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:31 PM
I Love Refried

Quote:
A friend was rear-ended this morning by a "latino." He had insurance and a driver's license, but THEY WERE IN DIFFERENT NAMES.
We have many names where we come from. The car was probably insured under his spouses name, or its one of the collective cars we use to save money. Groups of a dozen or more get together and register and insure one car that all members can drive. We typically work at the same place and can carpool (it is a little crowded), and then share when we are not working.

By the way "Latino" is always capitalized; not that I want to give you any English lessons.
Old 09-22-2010, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beaner View Post
We have many names where we come from. The car was probably insured under his spouses name, or its one of the collective cars we use to save money. Groups of a dozen or more get together and register and insure one car that all members can drive. We typically work at the same place and can carpool (it is a little crowded), and then share when we are not working.

By the way "Latino" is always capitalized; not that I want to give you any English lessons.
How about Beaner? Is that always capitalized too?
Old 09-23-2010, 07:46 AM

Quote:

Where are you from? My children's father, grandpas, grandma's etc didn't have lots of names. Maybe in their family tree! Everyone loves to save money. Someday we have to grow up and do it on our own.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:13 AM
I Love Refried

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patriotic Army Mom View Post
Where are you from? My children's father, grandpas, grandma's etc didn't have lots of names. Maybe in their family tree! Everyone loves to save money. Someday we have to grow up and do it on our own.
East LA. A lot of people here don't exactly have a stable home life. I have a good friend who's mother was married so many times he can't remember which last name he is using this week. We live in a nanny state. Growing up is no longer required, nor is it desired by the government.
Old 09-29-2010, 11:17 AM
I Love Refried

Quote:
How about Beaner? Is that always capitalized too?
That would be "Mr. Beaner" to you...

Whatever happened to that flaky lady that used to run this place? Is she seriously running for governor? What is her platform? "Vote for me, I have boobs"?
Old 09-29-2010, 11:29 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
What is her platform? "Vote for me, I have boobs"?
That's no way to talk about her campaign workers

Last edited by Ayatollahgondola; 09-29-2010 at 11:37 AM.