Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Religion

Religion Topics and information of interest to SOS associates in regards to religion

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-29-2010, 05:32 PM
Continent Thief

Default Why are Muslim women being given a pass?

Somebody please clue me in: Is TSA actually going along with this bullcrap about how Muslim women don't have to be patted down below the neck or have to go through the body scanner because their religion prohibits it? It's a total no-brainer that this defeats the whole purpose of screening for potential terrorists. Who's going to be next to claim an exemption on religious grounds?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 11-29-2010, 07:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Somebody please clue me in: Is TSA actually going along with this bullcrap about how Muslim women don't have to be patted down below the neck or have to go through the body scanner because their religion prohibits it? It's a total no-brainer that this defeats the whole purpose of screening for potential terrorists. Who's going to be next to claim an exemption on religious grounds?
Good question Phil, especially when it is the Muslims that are the persons doing the acts. They claim to be doing it in the name of their "God" Allah, yet reserve the right to not be searched in any way because of their religion. Do they think they can have it both ways?
Old 11-29-2010, 07:38 PM
SOS Associate

I haven't actually read anywhere that this is a policy. I'd like to know of course, but right now it seems just speculative.