Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-14-2010, 06:35 PM
Rebel

Cool Rally at Congressman Lewis' Office on Friday

Never mind. Save the snotty comment Gean. Just wanted to see if anyone had the time to come out as usual I see no walk and all talk.

Last edited by The Waco Kid; 01-14-2010 at 07:40 PM. Reason: Rude, small minded fat people who haven't a clue.
Old 01-14-2010, 07:04 PM

Well look who's back. Someone is really out of the loop.
Old 01-14-2010, 09:05 PM
Rebel

Wink

Never mind folks, obviously we have some very uptight people here who are more concerned about holding a grudge rather than embracing a simple notification of a rally at Lewis' office. I don't know anything about a loop but I sure see the twist in Jean's giant knickers that got there just from my very presence to post my humble message. LOL.
Old 01-15-2010, 06:47 AM

Thanks Waco Kid for the info. We must know what is going on and do what we can when we can.
Old 01-15-2010, 10:31 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
Never mind. Save the snotty comment Gean. Just wanted to see if anyone had the time to come out as usual I see no walk and all talk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Waco Kid View Post
Never mind folks, obviously we have some very uptight people here who are more concerned about holding a grudge rather than embracing a simple notification of a rally at Lewis' office. I don't know anything about a loop but I sure see the twist in Jean's giant knickers that got there just from my very presence to post my humble message. LOL.
You are being overly reactive and unneccessarily obnoxious. As we mentioned in an email to you, the section of the website you originally posted the info in is for official corporate business, and we restrict the activities posted there to events that are our own, or have been approved by our organization prior to being published as being related to our cause and agenda, and not something that goes against our stated mission or statement. To get something posted in that section requires a little advance notice so we can review it first. Less than 24 hours notice is inadequate. So, we moved the post to an area in the forum that was not dedicated to our official business, but still a highly visible section and closely related. We don't think this is unduly harsh, given we have a corporate 501C3 charitable charter to stay in compliance with.
Let the record reflect that it was you that removed the posting entirely. We took no such action. We still encourage people to be active, and we will work with others who wish to publish their events here.

I don't understand the value of statements like this when you are seeking to build a relationship or form an alliance:

Quote:

Last edited by admin; 01-15-2010 at 10:35 AM.