Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-18-2010, 06:24 AM

Default Christian Persepctive on Illegal Immigration

The so called Christian perspective on illegal immigration by theologan Mark D. Roberts emboidies Christian utopianism and an utter denial of the existence of nation states. Roberts cites the Bible as authority for a transcendent Christian duty to achieve world wide justice, blah, blah, blah for all peoples. KInd of like the Jewish notion of "welcome the stranger." (Of course millions of Mexicans are not welcome in Israel, a country that jealously guards its sovereignty with military force and high walls.)

Hence, we have a Christian duty to let millions of third world primitives to walk accross the border and take our country away from us without firing a shot and if they destroy our civilzation in the process, not to worry: The Kingdom of God is at hand.

Nothing unusual about this drivel. It's standard left win utopian nonsense.

Well what's important about it is that I learned of this web site and this thinking in a recent broadcast by "conservative" talk radio show host, Hugh Hewitt!

This suicidal poison is not coming from the left, but from a supposed American "conservative" and opponent of cultural Marxism. No wonder we're fighting a losing battle when so many "leaders" and people on the "Right" are secretly in bed, philosophically speaking, with the Left and are closet cultural Marxists themselves.

Hewitt is a particularly disgusting traitor. I have heard him solicit funds for Dominican Republic orphans, Somalia, Haiti, and even China. I have never heard him solicit aid or express any sympathy for any Americans in distress. Americas are expendible. Americans are good enough to fight and die to for democracy in Iraq, but not deserving of democracy in our own country. This creature is every bit as much a traitor and an imposter as our Muslim President.

http://blog.beliefnet.com/markdrober...nt-part-1.html

Last edited by Don; 06-18-2010 at 06:29 AM.
Old 06-18-2010, 10:39 AM

Any good christian believes in right or wrong.
Breaking the law is dishonest and wrong.
Any Christian that excuses lawbreaking ( with the exception of unjust law which immigration is not one )

This person is Not a Christian if he wants to destroy this good nation with lawlessness.

He has a christian duty to help these people clean up their countries.
Old 06-18-2010, 11:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri-M View Post
Any good christian believes in right or wrong.
Breaking the law is dishonest and wrong.
Any Christian that excuses lawbreaking ( with the exception of unjust law which immigration is not one )

This person is Not a Christian if he wants to destroy this good nation with lawlessness.

He has a christian duty to help these people clean up their countries.
I don't consider it a "Christian duty" because to me it isn't about being a "Christian" it's about doing the right thing and using common sense. Christians don't have a monopoly on doing what is correct, but so many people attribute doing what's correct to religion.

I'm an atheist who has never been arrested and often I go out of my way to aid a friend. I do what I do because I promised myself when I was young, that I would always try to 'never do anything I was ashamed of doing'. It has nothing to do with religion for me. I didn't promise myself that because I was afraid of going to hell, or that some spirit would condemn me, I did it because I promised myself to do the right thing.

Those that are religious have often been good examples for others, but also many preaching have been hypocrites. Religion has overall been good for this country and should not be kicked to the curb as it seems this political and social climate today wants to do. I'd fight tooth and nail to keep the "one nation under god" ideals that this country was founded on. Why? Because I promised my self to do the right thing.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:35 PM

I am not saying that anyone is less for not believing in God.
What I am saying is that people that make it a issue by making a claim that they are christians as far as I am concerned certainly better hold themselves to a higher standard or keep the (I am a good christian to themselves).
I have had a small business for years and when I meet a new customer and he makes sure to tell me that he is a good christain then the warning lights start to flash.
Many other contractors I know have agreed.
This is my personal opinion of what I consider a christain to be and by no means do I mean to demean others for whatever they personally believe. Good people are everywhere.
Old 06-18-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bri-M View Post
I am not saying that anyone is less for not believing in God.
What I am saying is that people that make it a issue by making a claim that they are christians as far as I am concerned certainly better hold themselves to a higher standard or keep the (I am a good christian to themselves).
I have had a small business for years and when I meet a new customer and he makes sure to tell me that he is a good christain then the warning lights start to flash.
Many other contractors I know have agreed.
This is my personal opinion of what I consider a christain to be and by no means do I mean to demean others for whatever they personally believe. Good people are everywhere.
Yes, you're very correct. There are many good people who consider themselves Christian, and there are many who just exploit it. Let's hope the good people can hold on to it, it's worth saving.
Old 06-18-2010, 06:46 PM

Amen!