Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-04-2013, 03:40 AM

Default The lunatic asylum ?

Is it ? One could say so.

Never in my lifetime has there been such an incredible debacle.

I'm convinced that there is definitely a psychological dysfunction in addition to serial fraud, blatant, bald faced corruption, dishonesty and scam. It is so blatant that there has to be some serious imbalance. Even the Media talk show hosts are turning hand springs and gasping with incredulity.

The latest, hard on the heels of the worst egregious prevarication in modern times: People who now sign up for affordable health care are not being recognized by their doctors because their isn't any financial procedure. In fact the web designers haven't even produced it as yet !!!!!!!

__________________________________________________ __________

And to top that off a judge has now ruled that Drunkuncle ala drunkle can stay in the USA. There isn't any prosecution for the many crimes. No effort to enforce the laws.

As bad as it is I sincerely hope that it gets worse. And it seems to be doing just that. Already the pundits are prediction a major revolt and shift in 2014.

I don't have to spell it out. You all know exactly what I am talking about.

BUT ---!!!!! Anything can happen. I've been burned before. NO predictions. Wait and see and hope for the best for our people and our Nation. God Bless America.
Old 12-04-2013, 01:24 PM

As I said in the past, "Watch them start eating each other."
Old 12-07-2013, 12:24 PM

I'm just not getting it.

If Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger had even thought about any part of the incredibly unethical, unconstitutional, and further illegal shenanigans perpetrated in and about the Obama administration there would have been national upheaval on a dramatic scale.

However, all the lying, scandals, stalling, collective executive branch amnesia defying congressional investigations and sheer insolent chutzpa heaped on the American people by the Obama administration has resulted in...

...near silence.

I just cannot wrap my head around all this.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 12-08-2013, 11:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
I'm just not getting it.

If Richard Nixon and Henry Kissinger had even thought about any part of the incredibly unethical, unconstitutional, and further illegal shenanigans perpetrated in and about the Obama administration there would have been national upheaval on a dramatic scale.

However, all the lying, scandals, stalling, collective executive branch amnesia defying congressional investigations and sheer insolent chutzpa heaped on the American people by the Obama administration has resulted in...

...near silence.

I just cannot wrap my head around all this.
That was a different time, when we had an educated society and citizens that cared for and protected our republic. Today most just care about being entertained and letting others take on the responsibility.

We've had 5 years of Obama putting things in place and knocking out any opposition. He has what can only be described as a cult following that will follow him no matter what, and he uses those followers to attack any opposition. Think of Jim Jones at what lengths those people went to follow their leader there are huge parallels between the two. Look at Hitler and you can see how such a person can gain strength. Obama has and still uses the non-profits to spread his "word".

We have a society today that would rather stay home and play video games or watch Dancing With the Stars than get involved. Many of those same people don't have a clue of what a republic is, or who the Vice President is for that matter. Ask people on the street what the three forms of power are in this country and you'd be lucky to get 30% to give you the correct answer. That was something we learned in grammar school or at least by the 7th grade. But not today, today the bar is so low that teachers feel accomplished if they can get students to write one sentence properly at a fifth grade level.
Obama is so much like Hitler and Jim Jones it amazes me. We have a cult society where our idols are what Hollywood throws in our face and everyone wants to be part of the cool crowd, especially the media.
What you're seeing out there is a decline of society and our freedoms being taken away without so much as a single cry. It is so sad.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 12-08-2013 at 11:17 AM.
Old 12-08-2013, 11:57 AM

Default Hitler

I didn't post my thoughts about Adolph Hitler, but not because I was timid, just didn't think it was time yet. But it is now time.

The parallel with Hitler's popularity has weighed on my mind, not because he wanted to dominate the world or promote a super race but more specifically by the way the German people acquiesced and apparently supported all of the malevolent activity in his rise to power prior to WWII and during.

Dysfunctional big O' isn't actually smart in my view but a stooge surrounded by cunning handlers who manipulate him. None the less he promotes the destructive line to catastrophe for all of us.

He is absolutely eligible for very egregious actions making him certainly a candidate for removal and disbarment.

Our system of Government has many flaws and misgivings but lamentably it is still the best overall in our modern world. As much a Coup de Etat would be beneficial I cannot, in good conscience, support such.

Things will work out eventually in the next election.
Old 12-09-2013, 05:54 PM

Hitler was a street fighter, a veteran of the western front trenches. Obama is a community organizer from Chicago with a law degree.

Things were pretty bad in Germany after WWI and during the depression, Hitler put his people to work (and it wound up with unfinished WWI business erupting into WWII). We have a recession, but the only people truly going hungry in America tend to be mentally ill and live under the overpass or the children of substance abusers who don't feed their kids.

Hitler made nice and bidded his time while Germany was weak, then aggressively pushed his nationalistic issues with diplomacy by other means (war). Obama pussified a strong and just nation (very just compared to the unspoken international standard), making us an international laughing stock which has no credibility.

Hitler could work a crowd which was desperately seeking national pride, Obama works people who either have no idea of what an exceptional America was, or are bent on tearing America down.

Obama would destroy America in the name of "social justice", Hitler converted genocide into a state sponsored industry.

Obama and Hitler are apples and oranges, and both opposite extremes represented by those personalities are so friggin' wrong.

On the other hand, Lenin was a pacifist until the moment was right for the Bolsheviks to make their move, and then Lenin became a mass murdering tyrant. However, I believe Lenin was murdered by his successors, then cynically embalmed and put on public display as a hero to the soviet cause. On the other hand, one thing leads to another and Hitler was a mere schoolboy concerning genocide compared to Stalin.

And, we don't hear much about that last fact.

Imagine them taking Obama after death to the taxidermist to have him stuffed and putting him behind glass at a lectern with his right index finger aloft as a symbol of "hope and change".

Could happen.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 12-09-2013 at 06:26 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 12:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Hitler was a street fighter, a veteran of the western front trenches. Obama is a community organizer from Chicago with a law degree.

Things were pretty bad in Germany after WWI and during the depression, Hitler put his people to work (and it wound up with unfinished WWI business erupting into WWII). We have a recession, but the only people truly going hungry in America tend to be mentally ill and live under the overpass or the children of substance abusers who don't feed their kids.

Hitler made nice and bidded his time while Germany was weak, then aggressively pushed his nationalistic issues with diplomacy by other means (war). Obama pussified a strong and just nation (very just compared to the unspoken international standard), making us an international laughing stock which has no credibility.

Hitler could work a crowd which was desperately seeking national pride, Obama works people who either have no idea of what an exceptional America was, or are bent on tearing America down.

Obama would destroy America in the name of "social justice", Hitler converted genocide into a state sponsored industry.

Obama and Hitler are apples and oranges, and both opposite extremes represented by those personalities are so friggin' wrong.

On the other hand, Lenin was a pacifist until the moment was right for the Bolsheviks to make their move, and then Lenin became a mass murdering tyrant. However, I believe Lenin was murdered by his successors, then cynically embalmed and put on public display as a hero to the soviet cause. On the other hand, one thing leads to another and Hitler was a mere schoolboy concerning genocide compared to Stalin.

And, we don't hear much about that last fact.

Imagine them taking Obama after death to the taxidermist to have him stuffed and putting him behind glass at a lectern with his right index finger aloft as a symbol of "hope and change".

Could happen.
You're taking the meaning to literal. The point being made is how many both have/had following them. In spite to how wrong or bad they are/were both are/were still being looked upon as though they are an honest and good person no matter what the evidence to the contraire. Obama has dead people lying in his path (there are more than just Benghazi), yet his cult followers ignore it.

There was a man with cancer who lost his medical insurance due to Obamacare and went on Fox New to expose what is happening and days later he is being audited by the IRS.

This guy needs to be not only impeached, but put in jail because anyone else would be seeing jail time.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 12-10-2013 at 12:22 PM.
Old 12-10-2013, 02:07 PM

Careful there. We have many that I think should be "stuffed" and many I think worse of, but there they are on Fox wanting some one else punished. Fox and Followers are the worst.
You can forget it, Obama will not be impeached.
Old 12-10-2013, 07:07 PM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Careful there. We have many that I think should be "stuffed" and many I think worse of, but there they are on Fox wanting some one else punished. Fox and Followers are the worst.
You can forget it, Obama will not be impeached.
Bill Clinton was impeached, and he was a democrat with an equally powerful cheering section. There's an old saying in the business world, and it applies to politics as well: "no one is indispensible". Obama could cross a line with the American people, and/or the lobby that brought him to office, and keeps him from political harm. The type of persons that make presidents like Obama, Clinton, and the Bush's for that matter, are ruthless, unconscionable, and manipulative. They'd sacrifice Obama for the right price, and it might be a lot lower than you can imagine. And it might be to protect themselves or one of their own that was slightly more valuable to them in another fashion.
Old 12-10-2013, 11:14 PM

There are those that don't have a clue to what is happening. They watch MSNBC and feel so informed. Sad. By the way, there was a Congressional Hearing where the word "impeach" was mentioned in regards to Obama. Also at that same hearing a "LIBERAL" Constitutional professor from George Washington University said (not verbatum)that what Obama was doing was illegal and that this is the worst corruption coming from the federal government he's seen in his lifetime and the damage may not be mendable.