Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Communities and Quality of Life > Communities in Crisis

Communities in Crisis California cities, towns, and counties suffering under corruption, crime, foreign influence or economic loss

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 03-29-2011, 07:47 PM
SOS Associate

Default Mexicans Coach Illegals On Getting Services At Health Fair

Look at the bottom where I highlighted something

Quote:
March 29, 2011

No. 002

The Consulate General of Mexico in Sacramento is pleased to announce the celebration of the Women's Health and Nutrition Fair at the Consulate General of Mexico in Sacramento, next Thursday March 31st, 2011 from 9:00 am to 12:00 pm, in its facilities located at 2093 Arena Blvd., Sacramento CA 95834.

Among other free health exams, there will be pregnancy tests; HIV tests; blood pressure and BMI exams, all available to the public for free.

Besides, we will provide information on: Birth Control, FamilyPACT Program; diagnosis and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs); and information on health, nutrition, health insurance, community clinics and dentists in your area.

These free services will be provided to the general public. It is not required to make an appointment.

The Ventanilla de Salud is a program that seeks to facilitate the access to health services for Mexican immigrants while creating a culture of prevention, information and participation in health leading to disease prevention, improving the health conditions of the Mexican migrant population and promoting their knowledge and responsibilities so that they improve their quality of life.

The aim of the Ventanilla de Salud is to increase the awareness and the use of public health programs, to reduce the use of emergency rooms by the Mexican population, providing health care access, creating awareness and educating users on topics regarding prevention of health problems relevant to this population and become an information center with reliable references and health education materials for Mexican families living in the United States.

For further information please dial 916 329 3520
Sure isn't clinging to the "immigrant" term anymore, are they?
Old 03-30-2011, 03:44 AM

Mexico and its extention (LaRaza) are confident that they now own the USA and can do what ever they want to do. Too bad we keep electing LaRaza politicians.

The thing I would like to know is, why is Mexico allowed to have so many consulates in the US? Seems there is one in every major city in the US.
Old 03-30-2011, 09:09 AM

There was one of these at the local Mexican consulate maybe a year or so ago.

I had contemplated going to see if they would turn me away or get ugly for demanding a translator. Or otherwise make me feel unwelcome.

However I was working, didn't make it.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.