Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 04-01-2010, 12:31 PM

Default Japan Times: Parents of anchor babies to be deported

More clues on how to handle the anchor baby situation. The UN doesn't like it and that is typically a good sign.

The rest of the article is at the below link.

http://search.japantimes.co.jp/cgi-b...0100328a2.html

Quote:
Sunday, March 28, 2010

Deportation rule troubles U.N. official

By MASAMI ITO

Staff writer

A recent government decision to deport only the parents of families without residency status, thus separating children from their mothers and fathers, flies in the face of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights, Jorge Bustamante, the United Nations special rapporteur on the human rights of migrants, said Saturday in Tokyo.

Bustamante, who is on his first official fact-finding mission to Japan, is meeting with government officials, nongovernmental organizations, legal experts and foreign residents, and is expected to submit a report on Japan to the U.N. Commission on Human Rights.

On Saturday, he met with residents caught in the deportation dilemma — among them Noriko Calderon, a 14-year-old girl who was born in Japan to an undocumented Filipino couple. Calderon's case drew media attention when her parents were deported last spring.

"It is very difficult to live separated from my parents, and I miss them very much," Calderon said. "But I hope that one day, all three of us can live in Japan together and I plan to do my best" to realize that goal.

Old 04-01-2010, 03:25 PM

Bustamante is the same mexican moron that gave us a ration a couple years ago

Ye basta on this raving idiot , I hope the Japanese tell him to go pound sand

Just like we should