Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > Priority Topics Section > Immigration

Immigration Topics relating to the subject of US Immigration

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 05-13-2011, 10:29 AM
Archer

Unhappy Shocking Excerpts Read at Tucson School Board Meeting From A Book In The Ethic Studie

Shocking Excerpts Read at Tucson School Board Meeting From A Book In The Ethic Studies Curriculum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3RSh...&feature=email
Old 05-13-2011, 01:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by REWHBLCAIN View Post
Shocking Excerpts Read at Tucson School Board Meeting From A Book In The Ethic Studies Curriculum

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O3RSh...&feature=email
This is why I've tried so hard to draw attention to what is happening in our schools and universities.

A couple of years ago a group of us protested Cal State Northridge University, but at the time only a few people knew about the racist Chicano Studies/MECha. Hopefully more are being informed of exactly what is being taught at our schools throughout the country, but especially in the western states. This has been going on since the mid 60's and we now have three generations of "Hispanics" that have had this racist crap drummed into their heads. Some have gone on to political office like the mayor of Los Angeles who was the president of a MECha chapter.

Again. Pay attention to what our school are teaching.
Old 05-13-2011, 04:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
This is why I've tried so hard to draw attention to what is happening in our schools and universities.

A couple of years ago a group of us protested Cal State Northridge University, but at the time only a few people knew about the racist Chicano Studies/MECha. Hopefully more are being informed of exactly what is being taught at our schools throughout the country, but especially in the western states. This has been going on since the mid 60's and we now have three generations of "Hispanics" that have had this racist crap drummed into their heads. Some have gone on to political office like the mayor of Los Angeles who was the president of a MECha chapter.

Again. Pay attention to what our school are teaching.
Excuse me. You make it appear that these America, gringo hating Hispanics are the victims. I think you're a bit unclear on the concept. When one of them is pulling you out of your car and beating you to a bloody pulp, you will have a different perspective. These savages are not victims.
Old 05-13-2011, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don View Post
Excuse me. You make it appear that these America, gringo hating Hispanics are the victims. I think you're a bit unclear on the concept. When one of them is pulling you out of your car and beating you to a bloody pulp, you will have a different perspective. These savages are not victims.
Don, anyone who has been with this org for a great deal of time would read what you wrote in response to what I wrote, would know you really are off track. I don't know where you came up with what you wrote or any idea of what you wrote, so I am not going to respond with exactly what I'd probably say. But I will say as nicely as I can, You're very mixed up.

Last edited by Jeanfromfillmore; 05-13-2011 at 05:57 PM.
Old 05-14-2011, 03:54 AM

Default Geraldo

Giraldo Rivera was on Bill O'Reily last night.

He said: The excerpts are a lot of hullabaloo taken from writings back in the 1960's by the author who was a Commie Mexican. That there are only 4 of the books existing in the school system which has 52,000 students. Naturally Giraldo pooh - poohed the incident and not surprisingly offered an explanation of the content saying it was way back then in different times in 1960 and we are now in 2011.

Heraldo lives not too far from me, in New Jersey. I'm certainly no fan of his. He is blatantly pro-amnesty, always apologizing/justifying the illegal invasion and the illegal aliens.

To his credit O'Reilly made life difficult for Rivera.

If it is true that these books number only 4 and they are dated 1960 ish then it appears that a small/limited number of Latino zealots tried to pull a fast one slipping in the garbage to brain was the kids and promote reconquista. These are clearly subversives and should be ejected from the school system.
Old 05-17-2011, 06:45 AM
Archer

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Giraldo Rivera was on Bill O'Reily last night.

He said: The excerpts are a lot of hullabaloo taken from writings back in the 1960's by the author who was a Commie Mexican. That there are only 4 of the books existing in the school system which has 52,000 students. Naturally Giraldo pooh - poohed the incident and not surprisingly offered an explanation of the content saying it was way back then in different times in 1960 and we are now in 2011.

Heraldo lives not too far from me, in New Jersey. I'm certainly no fan of his. He is blatantly pro-amnesty, always apologizing/justifying the illegal invasion and the illegal aliens.

To his credit O'Reilly made life difficult for Rivera.

If it is true that these books number only 4 and they are dated 1960 ish then it appears that a small/limited number of Latino zealots tried to pull a fast one slipping in the garbage to brain was the kids and promote reconquista. These are clearly subversives and should be ejected from the school system.
Ya she just happened to be sitting at the bus stop when one of those four books appeared in a students hand. Lottery odds. The link wont work for me any more but here's another one. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_mr9i7QgDw