Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-16-2009, 09:24 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Kathy, that's a little harsh wouldn't you say. I admit he looks like a scarecrow, all skin and bones. But to say a cocaine addict is pretty harsh. Maybe he's bolemic/annerxic. (don't know how to spell either one of those). I just wish he would disappear all together. But then we'd be left with Biden.
Have you ever read any of his books? He writes extensively about his drug addiction. Over and over he has waxed poetically over how much he "loved his blow". During the campaign he spoke about drugs to high school students and his own drug use.

Not once did he ever say he quit. Not one time.

He looks like a typical cocaine addict. That's his appearance and demeanor.
Old 12-16-2009, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
Have you ever read any of his books? He writes extensively about his drug addiction. Over and over he has waxed poetically over how much he "loved his blow". During the campaign he spoke about drugs to high school students and his own drug use.

Not once did he ever say he quit. Not one time.

He looks like a typical cocaine addict. That's his appearance and demeanor.
Okay, I'll agree with you on this one. And being in his position, he could get it by proscription and no one would be the wiser. But I think that's kind of going out on a limb to say that it's true. But I will say he sure is skinny, not thin, he's skinny.
Old 12-16-2009, 03:44 PM
Continent Thief

Not to defend the guy, but he could probably run circles around most of us physically.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 12-16-2009, 04:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Not to defend the guy, but he could probably run circles around most of us physically.
Ya, you're right there.
Old 12-16-2009, 07:11 PM

I wonder how we would all look if our shoulders had the weight his have. I am not defending any thing Obama does or does not do but I also can't see or think what he can do that would cause anyone out there to give him any credit.
Old 12-17-2009, 07:46 AM

Default Read my E-mail.

Old 12-17-2009, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I wonder how we would all look if our shoulders had the weight his have. I am not defending any thing Obama does or does not do but I also can't see or think what he can do that would cause anyone out there to give him any credit.
Rimo, I understand what you're saying and why. But Obama campaigned for this job, and he didn't have any experience to qualify for the position, not one bit. So if he's inundated and feeling overwhelmed it is mostly his own fault. He knew what he was getting into when he started. Now we're all stuck with his incompetence and the trash that he is placing around him. Hillary isn't looking so bad now to those who voted for Obama. She would have done a much better job than Obama, that I'm sure of. At least she would have put some more experienced and better people in her office. But that's water under the bridge and we can only hope that things don't get worse, but they probably will. It is never good to have too much power by one party in control, and that goes for both sides. It is much better when they balance themselves out. But because of Bush and his stupidity, everyone ran to the left and we're seeing the results of that. Let's just hope we get a better mix in 2010.
Old 12-17-2009, 12:33 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
Wetibbe, I love the picture! I know there are some who would call it racist, but who cares, right?

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 12-17-2009, 12:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
Wetibbe, I love the picture! I know there are some who would call it racist, but who cares, right?
Phil, my brother shined shoes when he was a little kid. If anyone considers that photo racist, they're just plain ignorant.
Old 12-17-2009, 01:22 PM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Phil, my brother shined shoes when he was a little kid. If anyone considers that photo racist, they're just plain ignorant.
Yes, you and I know that, Jean. I was just thinking how some liberals who fancy themselves "racially sensitive" would undoubtedly say it perpetuates the stereotype of the black shoeshine boy.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!