Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 11-22-2009, 06:40 PM

Default Mexican Gangs Control Calif. City Gov'ts

Check this out. Former LA law enforcement intelligence officer talks about control of local city government by Mexican drug cartels. Pretty scary. I've heard this guy on local talk radio.

http://www.fulldisclosure.net/Programs/478.php
Old 11-22-2009, 07:38 PM

This whole thing was exposed to us members by a member who was a police officer and was there when we went into Maywood I. He explained how the restaurants were owned by the drug cartels and how they used them to get close to the city council and such. I remember who the member was but I'm not going to disclose his name. We were informed about all that was going on and about six months later it came out in the newspapers that the town was under investigation. The drug cartels have a controlling interest in Maywood, Bell, Bell Gardens, Chudahy, Hawaiian Gardens and much of the surrounding towns. I sure wish that member would come back, he really gave us the scoop on allot that is going on in that area.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
This whole thing was exposed to us members by a member who was a police officer and was there when we went into Maywood I. He explained how the restaurants were owned by the drug cartels and how they used them to get close to the city council and such. I remember who the member was but I'm not going to disclose his name. We were informed about all that was going on and about six months later it came out in the newspapers that the town was under investigation. The drug cartels have a controlling interest in Maywood, Bell, Bell Gardens, Chudahy, Hawaiian Gardens and much of the surrounding towns. I sure wish that member would come back, he really gave us the scoop on allot that is going on in that area.
I remember that information, although I'm not sure where I originally heard it. I do remember a big to do about Maywood.
Old 11-23-2009, 05:40 PM

What ever you do, never give that member's name. Laraza and all those we have ever protested against will be after videos to try and identify that person. I am sure you know that is true. Who knows what could happen to him?