Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > United States Federal government

United States Federal government Topics and information relating to the federal government of interest to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-15-2013, 08:20 PM
SOS Associate

Default Republican Hierarchy Blew A Chance

That is right. I said the Republicans blew a chance. They blew a chance at redemption. All throughout this whole debt crisis, a total scheme on its' own, the Republicans tied the whole blasted thing to Obamacare. What they should have done, was tie it to immigration enforcement. The majority of this country wants the borders enforced, the illegals deported, and interior enforcement. The majority of the country does NOT want Obamacare repealed. Whether ObamaCare is good or bad is irrelevant. There are too many "wanters" to fight. Now they made the entire party look like turds. Had they said, "lets save money by enforcing immigration laws, overturn Obama's executive chicanery DACA and discretion". Also save money on welfare, WIC, SNAP and healthcare for illegals by stepping up fraud detection and deportations, it would have at least been an achievable goal that wouldn't turn everyone against them. But no.....once again they stiffed us, and now Obama is saying he'll press for immigration reform after he claims his victory of the debt deal crisis.

In the end here, the financial masters of our debts, the cruel, manipulative scheme concocting heartless bastards that have facilitated our slide into the clutches of involuntary servitude by way of fiscal treachery, are now exerting their force against the members of congress and senate, to keep the country under their thumb and force a debt deal that gives those who tried to flex their muscles against that financial empire a black eye so as to discourage anyone from threatening to do that again.

We're getting nothing from the democrats in the deal, the republicans are taking all the bad press for even trying, and obamacare has escaped unscathed. It could have been fixed from the start, but we'll never know that. We could have at least gained some yards if the concessions asked for were realistic. Immigration enforcement had at least the propriety of savings and grass roots support on both sides.
Old 10-16-2013, 04:12 AM

Thanks for speaking the truth about this insanity. I don't agree with a lot that I read here, however I did spend a few years fighting illegal immigration. That is and was my main cause.
Nothing will change until the Party Fighting changes. Can't blame one side, they are both broken.
The Affortable Care Ace could be good but the Right insists on calling it 'Obama Care'.That is code for to reject it.
I will post more later, don't want to run out of time.
Old 10-16-2013, 02:37 PM

I despise them all, they disgust me.

I called my house rep and told him that too, Republicans and Democrats both, that they all need to go even if it meant dragging them by the heels down the capital steps with their heads bouncing off the steps.

I also launched about the race baiting crap, that it needs to end - Obama needs to go because he is incompetent, has no reasoned much less articulated foreign policy, the facts of his ancestry have nothing to do with the need for him to leave. I'm tired of the overplay, they've worn it out.

Somewhere I tossed in the fact that if Bush had done even an eighth of what Obama has done to act as a dictator that Harry Reid and his deranged followers would have been on top of him (Bush) like a pack of rabid hyenas on a zebra carcass.

Tirade over, I'm tired and need to do something else.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-16-2013 at 02:40 PM.
Old 10-16-2013, 06:05 PM

, I'm tired and need to do something else.
Old 10-16-2013, 07:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
, I'm tired and need to do something else.

As I assured my congressman through his aide I will certainly remember all the stupid stuff coming out of Washington over the last five years during the 2014 and 2016 election cycles.

They all need to go, I just hope it won't turn into "Schwartzenegger" sort of thing - our present clowns are bad enough.

I believe that's how Obama was originally elected, a backlash against the status quo, and Arnold was re-elected too.

It seems our present problems in Sacramento with all those current imbeciles in office who can't even agree on the weather had to do with an original need to break up Willy Brown's political machine with term limits. Maybe we need to be careful of what we wish for, because we might just get it... And in Sacramento, we certainly have.

Off to bed...

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.