Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 09-05-2013, 07:31 PM

Default Rally infront of Congressmen Gary Millers office in Rancho Cucamonga

There is going to be a rally against amnesty, in front of Congressmen Gary Millers office on Friday Sept. 6th 10:00 Am (tomorrow)

The address is 8300 Utica Ave. Rancho Cucamonga, 91730

I'll be there.

Last edited by Greg in LA; 09-05-2013 at 08:50 PM.
Old 09-06-2013, 07:01 PM

The Rally went good. We walked into Millers office, and they were very polite and receptive.

Miller's office has been heavily hit by amnesty supporters, mostly SEIU union thugs. Congressmen Miller even walked into the meeting to greet us.

It was a much warmer and nicer reception than we got from Congressmen McKeon's office.
Old 09-07-2013, 12:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greg in LA View Post
The Rally went good. We walked into Millers office, and they were very polite and receptive.

Miller's office has been heavily hit by amnesty supporters, mostly SEIU union thugs. Congressmen Miller even walked into the meeting to greet us.

It was a much warmer and nicer reception than we got from Congressmen McKeon's office.
Just curious, could you expand on this?

What was discussed, what sort of feedback?

Were there opposition present, and if so, what did they do?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 09-07-2013, 04:32 PM

There were about 15-16 people that went to the rally.
It was very quiet, and no pro amnesty people present. We did it because Friday was the last day of Summer recess, and we wanted our side to be the last thing Miller saw before he went back to Washington.

I went with a group of seven individuals into Millers office as a group. We were warmly received, and offered cold water. We were then taken into their meeting room and we talked with Millers deputy district director Patricia Fabio. Everyone had several opportunities to air their concerns.
The Deputy director didn't say anything particular that was anti amnesty, or pro amnesty they just gave us plenty of time and were very courteous. Miller then walked into the meeting, greeted everyone and asked to take a group picture with everyone.

In Contrast, Congressmen McKeon basically refused to meet anyone during the summer break. I called and wrote and visited McKeons office no less than 9 times in the last two months and got no reply from McKeon. Most of may calls and letters also went unanswered. McKeon's district director also lied in front of everyone that the speech that he made in Simi Valley was open to the public. I've called McKeons office every week for the last two months to see if he was making any public appearances, and the answer has always been no.
McKeon has also refused to make any private appointments with me.

McKeon's staff pretty much stopped answering any of the calls that I made prior to our group visit to his office.

In regards, to how Miller has been targeted by the pro amnesty side, many of the Miller Constituents that I met all commented on the many rallies the amnesty supporters have had in front of Millers office this summer.

Many of the pro amnesty supporters that have been targeting Miller are SEIU union members, and they are always bussed in and bussed out. Millers deputy director commented that she knows that the pro amnesty protestors are mostly SEIU union members. I made sure that we pointed out to her that hell would freeze over before these union members would ever vote for Miller or any Republican. She was also aware of the images that I took of the illegal alien protester in Bakersfield that was desecrating our flag.

We also had one extremely powerful individual that was with us from San Diego. Her 22 year old son was killed by an illegal alien two years ago and told an extremely powerful story. That illegal alien who killed her son has spent almost no time in prison, was never deported and is currently free on unsupervised parole.

The women that organized the visit Robin Hvidston said that if Miller votes for any kind of amnesty he will be dead to them, but if shows no support for the amnesty, they will work hard to get out the vote for Miller.

I think that is a smart strategy in dealing with Miller.
Old 09-07-2013, 07:50 PM

As far as getting out the vote for Miller:

I will PM you tomorrow about something cool concerning political organization. You will probably like it.

Catch you tomorrow.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.