Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-28-2011, 06:35 AM

Default Some interesting developments

If you have been following events that pertain to Barack Obama's eligibility you will probably have seen:

* Hawaii's new Governor, Abercrombie, now admits that there is NO birth certificate, certificate of live birth, in Hawaii. This raises the specter of the fraud committed by displaying the "provisional certificate" that raised such a ruckus last year.

* The two hospitals in Hawaii do not have any record of Obama's birth.

* An interesting supposition is surfacing. Barack Obama, Jr's name was changed to Barry Soetoro when his mother married an Indonesian. It is speculated that he may have never officially changed his name back to Barack Obama!!!!!!

* This lends credence to Obama possessing a CONNECTICUT Social Security number and that the SS Administration has as many as 35 social security numbers bearing Obama's name.

Here are my beliefs/opinions/speculation:

* I'm not a birth-er. I doubt that he was born in Kenya. It just does not seem logical.

* I would speculate that he may have been born - "at home" - in a cottage located in back of Ann Dunham's parents house in Hawaii.

* From the records Barack senior actually lived in his own apartment in Hawaii and there is no proof that he ever married Ann Dunham nor that they lived together. She gave her address as the parents house. And she left Hawaii 3 weeks after the birth to attend college in Seattle, Washington. Obama senior was already married in Kenya and had a wife with child. * ( Although Muslims can marry 4 times ). These were poor college kids and I doubt that, under the circumstances of a one night fling, they would have the funds or have spent the funds to fly to Kenya and back again, just for an unwanted/ or accidental pregnancy/ birth - THEN separate 3 weeks later.

* Obama is now reported to have spent well over a million dollars concealing all records of his birth and college records.

I think now that there is a very good case to suppose that Obama will not be able to run in 2012 and cannot get elected because he can't, or won't, provide the mandatory proof of eligibility. Last time the DNC and Nancy Pelosi submitted two, duplicitous certifications of eligibility and that seems to strongly indicate more fraudulent activity. I just do not think the American people will let them pull that stunt again and get away with it.

Regardless of what anyone thinks, or where Obama was actually born, in Hawaii or Kenya, in any event the rules and regulations excluded him from eligibility first because one parent was a foreigner under British jurisdiction, and second because his mother did not meet the minimum age and residency requirements. No judges will hear the many challenges to his eligibility. I think there has been gross fraud and outrageous corruption unparalleled in recent times. It is an absolute disgrace that someone with such an unsavory and convoluted family history and past was ever allowed to occupy the oval office.

Recently the State of New Hampshire held a straw poll which Mitt Romney won by 35% a number that the rest of the pack didn't even get close to !!!

Last edited by wetibbe; 01-28-2011 at 06:50 AM.
Old 01-28-2011, 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post

Regardless of what anyone thinks, or where Obama was actually born, in Hawaii or Kenya, in any event the rules and regulations excluded him from eligibility first because one parent was a foreigner under British jurisdiction, and second because his mother did not meet the minimum age and residency requirements. No judges will hear the many challenges to his eligibility. I think there has been gross fraud and outrageous corruption unparalleled in recent times. It is an absolute disgrace that someone with such an unsavory and convoluted family history and past was ever allowed to occupy the oval office.

Correct. The Obamination is a fraud and shouldn't be a citizen, much less a president.

We can confront this at the same time that we confront the anchor baby issue. No child is a US citizen unless it's parents are (were) both US citizens at least. And, of course, it is born on US soil.
Old 01-28-2011, 09:55 AM

Rank and file Americans have to prove their citizenship in order to buy a handgun, but BHO is not required to prove his citizenship in order to be President and have atomic bombs.

There are many weird things about this man and his "background."

I can't conceive that he was born in kenya. The trip would have been very arduous for a young pregnant woman, as well as expensive and time consuming. And to what end? Obama Sr's. Kenyan father was deadset against the "marriage" to Ann Dunham because he opposed interracial marriage, because white women are spoiled and you can't beat them up like African women, and also Obama Sr. already had a wife and child in kenya. See Obama's "Dreams From My Father". He admits all these facts.

Why travel to a foreign country with questionable medical facilities to have your baby near an angry father in law and a very angry existing wife? Most women want to be near their mothers when giving birth and I can't imagine Ann Dunham being that outside the mainstream.

There is some reason they don't want to release it. Possibly because there's a different date, a different father, or perhaps he's identified as 'caucasion". I note that the so called birth certificate floating around on the IN which is supposedly official lists the father's race as "AFrican". In those days he would have been identified as "Negro." Africa is a continent, not a race.

Hopefully this issue will be resolved prior to 2012.
Old 01-29-2011, 07:54 AM

You go to show the man, that you can. Spite!