Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > California Schools

California Schools Topics And Information Relating To California Schools

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 01-30-2011, 10:45 AM

Default Children's play calls for beheading of Sarah Palin

Many of our schools are so left leaning that they feel free to display there bias in some really outlandish ways. Often because no one calls them out on it, or everyone is of the same mindset. Our schools are a huge problem as they've become far leftist propaganda machines, and working on young minds that are convinced that because they're teachers, they must be correct.

This is an email sent to me by the PatriotActionNetwork.

Civility: Children's play calls for beheading of Sarah Palin (Examiner.com)
Less than a month after the Leftwing in America blamed conservatives for the Tucson shooting and demanded 'civility' in political discourse, a children's play in Montana called for the beheading of Sarah Palin.

The play, which was presented at the Missoula Children's Theater in Missoula, Montana on January 23, was a production of Gilbert and Sullivan's 'The Mikado.' But the play's director decided at the last minute to add a bit of 'humor' to the production by including a scene which called for the beheading of Sarah Palin.

Although the production was presented before a predominantly liberal crowd, the scene prompted the following letter to the editor in the local newspaper, the Missoulian:

Open letter to MCT director Curt Olds:

First I would like to compliment you and the entire staff of “The Mikado” on the beautiful sets, costuming and professional performance we experienced on Sunday, Jan. 23. However, I must call you on something that was inserted into the play which I am almost positive was not in the original book.

The comments made in such a cavalier and oh-so-humorous way were uncalled for. Now, I realize you play to a mostly liberal audience in Missoula and so, I am sure, felt comfortable in your calling for the beheading of Sarah Palin. I am painfully aware that most in the audience tittered with laughter and clapped because “no one would miss her” but there were some in your audience who took great offense to this “uncivil tone” about another human being.

We are in the midst of a crisis that took place in Tucson where many started pointing fingers at that horrible right wing with all their hatred and targeting and standing for the second amendment and on and on and on. So, here we are in a lovely play with beautiful voices serenading us and we have to hear that it is okay to call for the killing of Sarah Palin because we don’t like her and no one would miss her. Unbelievable.

As a professional you should be ashamed of yourself, the audience should be ashamed of themselves and I am ashamed of myself for not standing up and leaving at that very moment. I would like to see an apology from you not because I want to hinder free-speech but for the hypocrisy this so clearly shows.

No doubt the minions of the Leftwing will justify the scene on the basis of it being 'art' and 'fiction,' just as they did when Hollywood produced a movie about the assassination of George W. Bush, who was a sitting President at the time of the film's release.

However, what if the subject of the play had been, say, the beheading of Barack Obama? Or the rape of Michelle Obama? What if a Hollywood production depicted Nancy Pelosi and Harry Reid being blown apart by the bomb of a terrorist?

Would the 'civil' Leftwing justify such depictions in the name of 'art' and remind the country that, after all, it is 'only fiction?'

Such an assertion is laughable. The Left, the mainstream media, the talking head pundits on TV, and Democrats in Congress would be calling for endless investigations into to whether or not the producers of such horrid depictions were co-conspirators in a homegrown terrorist plot.

Yet so far, no one from the Left has yet to decry the film depicting the assassination of George W. Bush, nor has there been one bit of outrage from the Leftwing concerning the despicable and highly suspicious addition to an innocent play which subjected children to a call for Sarah Palin's beheading.

Civility?
Old 01-30-2011, 01:18 PM

People on the left are scum who would kill all of us if they could.
Old 01-31-2011, 06:00 AM

Quote:
People on the left are scum who would kill all of us if they could.
Man, you sure like to call people names! I consider 'scum' to be something we do not call another person.