Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 06-21-2012, 04:20 AM

Default Obama is ------!

What is Obama ?

Almost universally the news media, and the colored community, refer to Obama as "black", negro or African American, failing to admit, or recognize, that his mother was white.

Negro. It is actually a Spanish word which translated black. Blanco Y negro. White and black.

In the scientific community flora and fauna have been classified. Present day humans are presumed to be descendents of other more primitive primates such as Neanderthals, Cro-magnons and many other evolutionary species now extinct. *( Or a separate evolutionary type ). However the general kingdom of other modern primates include gorillas, bonobs, chipanzees and orangutans.

Human

Kingdom: Animalia
Phyla: Chordata
Class: Mammalia
Order: Primmates
Family: Homindae
Genus: Homo
Species: Sapien

Horse
Kingdom - Animalia
Phylum - Chordata
Class - Mammalia
Order - Perissodactyla
Family - Equidae
Genus - Equus
Species - caballus

Donkey

Domain:
Eurkarya
Kingdom:
Animalia
Phylum:
Chordata
Class:
Mammalia
Order:
Perissodactyla
Family
Equidae
Genus:
Equus
Species:
Equus asinus

Mule

A mule is a hybrid, not a species, so it doesn't have its own scientific name. It is a cross between a donkey (Equus asinus) and a horse (Equus caballus). In scientific terms, it would be called Equus asinus x Equus caballus.
A mule is the result of the mating of a male donkey (jack) and a female horse (mare) to produce a hybrid. The much rarer hinny is the result of mating a female donkey (jennet) with a male horse (stallion) although the hinny is much harder to produce than the mule. The jennet's reproductive system is more efficient at detecting and eliminating foreign DNA than the mare's is. The hinny conception rate is lower and the miscarriage rate is higher. It really isn't possible to distinguish a mule from a hinny by appearance. Mules are anatomically normal and show normal breeding behavior unless gelded (castrated) early in life.
Mules are sterile due to an uneven chromosome count. There are have been a very few rare cases since the 1500s where female mules have been known to produce a foal when mated to a stallion or jack. Males are completely sterile, and as an old muleman said,"Ain't nothing meaner than a stud mule!"

Obama is the issue of a black father and white mother. He is bi-racial.

Thesaurus formulatto

Synonyms, antonyms, and related words formulatto

Mixed

A person of more than one racial background; usually looks quite distinctive from monoracial people
see also eurasian blasian biracial hapa etc. real-life examples are everywhere, just look around.

Black

1.Darkness, a dark colour, the colour of this text is black.

2.A race - The black race can range from African american to polynesian.
1. I own a black car.

2. A black person stole my car.
buy black mugs & shirts

Biracial

Neither 100% of this race nor 100% of that race. Basically the cause of much confusion when filling out application forms that require one to check a single box about their racial makeup.
A biracial (or multiracial) check box should be added to every application form - because this is the real world and very few people are 100% of any particular race (unless they inbreed - yuck!)

Oreo

A good cookie; made up of two chocolate cookies with vinilla filling, and sometimes peanutbutter and can come in double stuffed and halloween variaties
You fatass, you ate the whole bag of oreoes

Mestizo

1. Originally used in Spanish to refer very specifically to a person of 50% European and 50% Amerindian descent.
2. Nowadays used to refer to any Hispanic person of mixed Amerindian and European descent, regardless of proportions. Sometimes even used as a general term for any Hispanic person of mixed racial origins.
3. Sometimes used to refer to the Hispanic culture of the Americas (as it is a mix of different indigenous, European and African cultures).

The cognate word in Portuguese is mestiço, while in French it is métis.
1. "Mestizo" was just one category in the very complex system of racial categorization used by the Spanish Empire.
2. Most people in Mexico, Central America, Ecuador, Colombia and Paraguay are mestizo, while in Chile, Argentina and Uruguay most people are just of European descent, and in Peru and Bolivia most people are Amerindians.
3. "We are one single mestizo race from Mexico to the Magellan Straits." - Ernesto "Che" Guevara

White

A street name for cocaine.
Jim: "You got any white left from that 8 ball?"
Jack: "Nah, I finished it all off last night."
buy white mugs & shirts

Halfrican

Half black and half of another race usually white.
Quarter mil for bail 'cause I'm halfrican.

Multiracial

Someone whose heritage includes more than just one race, giving them an exotic and unique appearance. If you're multiracial, sometimes random people will ask you what your heritage is.

Usually a multiracial person is either really good-looking, or really not.
ex. 1: "I'm hot and fine and multiracial! DAMN STRAIGHT!"

ex. 2: Jessica Alba, Adriana Lima, and Kristin Kreuk are all drop-dead gorgeous. Why? It's cause they are multiracial!

There are four major definitions of this word, in order of importance:

1. Genus, species, or kind. Up until about 30,000 years ago, there were other races of humans, which included Neanderthals and Archaics, but they are thought to have been indirectly out-competed by modern Homo sapiens.

2. Any competition of speed or display of rapid movement.

3. Any fictional sentient species featured in fantasy or science fiction literature that is effectively human for purposes of characterization. In role-playing games, different races (i.e. elves, dwarves, humans, halflings etc.) can be selected for play, each with it's own inherent advantages and disadvantages.

4. A word wrongly applied to refer to the 6 major populations of modern Homo sapiens, which bear different skin colors but no important genetic differences.
"Would you date a person of another race?" some dude on a foum asked me.

"If she were an elf, half-elf, or halfling, maybe. Otherwise no." I replied

Last edited by admin; 06-21-2012 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Racially objectional references that are not within our guidelines
Old 06-21-2012, 09:41 AM

I'm confused, what's the point?

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 06-21-2012, 10:52 AM

Default Simple

The Enforcer's Note:
We don't allow racially derogatory references of the caliber you placed in this post, and you must have seen that the same was removed from the first post in this thread. We have very few rules that limit free speech on this forum, but those that we do have must be respected. We do not want this forum to be used as a canvas for racially offensive graffiti

Last edited by wetibbe; 06-22-2012 at 04:07 AM.
Old 06-21-2012, 08:19 PM

Of course it is absurd, but we can't change the absurd in other people.

And no matter how much white blood Obama has, he will be black, no matter much white blood Jose Angel Gutierrez has he will be brown, and regardless of how brown my significant other is, I will always be white.

Who cares.

Let the racist bean counters count their racial beans, and let us do what we need to do.

The other side has race covered - there's no way to win trotting out race.

Let it go.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Old 06-22-2012, 06:51 AM

Post # 1 post sounds like some one who is on some strange concoction, or worse.
Who spends that much time and forum space, defining WHO a person is? How about just let a person be a human. My own thought is you wasted a lot of time and shown just how race concerned you are.
Get a life!
Old 06-22-2012, 08:08 AM
SOS Associate

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Post # 1 post sounds like some one who is on some strange concoction, or worse.
Who spends that much time and forum space, defining WHO a person is? How about just let a person be a human. My own thought is you wasted a lot of time and shown just how race concerned you are.
Get a life!
I'm not sure his post was intended as pointing out any race fixations of his own, as much as it was those of the voters/pundits/media. They do refer to him as black for the most part, giving rise to some un-stated rule that those genes are the dominant ones when calculated for political purposes. Obama stated in the past he refers to himself as a "mutt", but most of his supporters feel otherwise obviously.

Maybe it would help if we chose our candidates for office the same way the contestants were chosen on the Dating Game, that daytime TV show where one girl chose from three bachelors hidden from view. The voice, the answers they gave, and the basic history the emcee read would be the only contact allowed for the voters. Gotta wonder if Obama would have been selected with rules like that last election
Old 06-24-2012, 10:21 AM

Default Not advisable !

I learned a long time ago that responding to detractors is really a bad thing to do. Further it is very bad form to defy those that have the powers to pull the cork and ban. I have been banned from MANY websites over the years.

As to the apparent posting of the N word which enforcement found so offensive, sorry but Kat Willams and his minions find it hysterically comically and acceptable. Then why can I ask it is so psychologically amusing to black but so horrifying as to send enforcers into a tizzy of shock and horror !?????

As to RIMO5 he/she is entitled to an opinion. not a problem for me. I just can't process the complaint in view of his inability to understand my posts.

As a guest I want to abide by all rules and apologize disingenuously for infractions that are convoluted and clearly above the mental capacity to understand.
Old 06-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Forum Moderation Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I learned a long time ago that responding to detractors is really a bad thing to do. Further it is very bad form to defy those that have the powers to pull the cork and ban. I have been banned from MANY websites over the years.

As to the apparent posting of the N word which enforcement found so offensive, sorry but Kat Willams and his minions find it hysterically comically and acceptable. Then why can I ask it is so psychologically amusing to black but so horrifying as to send enforcers into a tizzy of shock and horror !?????

As to RIMO5 he/she is entitled to an opinion. not a problem for me. I just can't process the complaint in view of his inability to understand my posts.

As a guest I want to abide by all rules and apologize disingenuously for infractions that are convoluted and clearly above the mental capacity to understand.
Since the re-organization 3 years ago, no one has been banned from this organization with the exception of those spam advertisers that register and then use the forum for ad purposes only. We don't use that option unless it is a last resort, not a first, second, or even third. We would restrict a poster as a third resort.

The word in question is only appropriate when used in the quotational sense, and only when other forms of referencing have been exhausted or deemed insufficient to convey the gravity of the concept being expressed, and where the reference itself under those guidelines is applicable or unavoidable when conveying a necessary component of our agenda. We are not a raunchy, low talent, comedy venue where those catering to the lowest common denominator of human condition seek economic gain, or notariety. The harm in the sense it was being used, for political expression, far outweighed any useful component to the furtherance of our agenda.