Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > General Discussion

General Discussion Topics of a general nature not relative to any other specific section here

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 12-29-2009, 02:40 PM

Quote:
Since you presume to have had advance knowledge of these events, what do you think should be done instead to ward off the next attack? What do you think McCain would be doing instead? What is he doing now?
Towler, these are the questions I ask and ask others to address. It is easy to blame someone for a problem, however what is a solution? I don't have an answer to that because we are into this 9 years now. None of us have political or military advisors so I just sit here in the middle while everyone thinks I and a leftie. I am a middle of the road Legal Anerican.

Last edited by Rim05; 12-29-2009 at 02:50 PM.
Old 12-29-2009, 08:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
Towler, these are the questions I ask and ask others to address. It is easy to blame someone for a problem, however what is a solution? I don't have an answer to that because we are into this 9 years now. None of us have political or military advisors so I just sit here in the middle while everyone thinks I and a leftie. I am a middle of the road Legal Anerican.
Perhaps you misunderstand my query to Kathy63. I think Obama is a rat. I don't think he is fit to defend the country from terrorism. I don't think he even cares. He hardly troubles himself to furrow his brow when confronted in public on the issue.

But I feel the same way about McCain. But McCain has better reflexes when coming to make a display about these kind of things when they happen. But McCain is no longer much of a public figure. It remains, you would think he might have something to say since he is supposed to represent the political opposition to the current adminstration.

Compare Al Gore, who is more famous for losing to Bush than he is for being Vice President.
Old 12-30-2009, 06:50 AM

They are still questions that must be answered if we are to accomplish anything. Merely complaining accomplishes nothing. Merely marking one or two bad apples in that persons opinion does nothing. Tell me about someone who has the qualifications to be what ever he/she wants to be and let me evaluate them. I will mark the ones I know I will never vote for and then let the rest talk them selves into showing how unfit they are or how good they are.
Just for the record, I would vote for Jeff Sessions for just about any thing at this monent. Sarah Palin will NEVER get anything. Note I said at this moment for Sessions.