Save Our State  

Go Back   Save Our State > General Forum (non official Save Our State business) > Elections, Politics, and Partisanship

Elections, Politics, and Partisanship Topics relating to politics, elections, or party affiliations of interests to SOS associates

WELCOME BACK!.............NEW EFFORTS AHEAD..........CHECK BACK SOON.........UPDATE YOUR EMAIL FOR NEW NOTIFICATIONS.........

Old 10-02-2010, 09:00 AM

Allred has another problem even if the maid isn't deported, even if the Bar doesn't take any action for ethics violations because she exposed her client to criminal penalties, Allred's public disclosure of the maid's private facts regarding her illegal status has cut off any responsibility Whitman might have had MIGHT have had for the maid's inability to find other employment. There is a tailor made case against Allred that the maid would have found a job if her illegal status hadn't been plastered all over the media.
Old 10-02-2010, 10:08 AM
Continent Thief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy63 View Post
Allred has another problem even if the maid isn't deported, even if the Bar doesn't take any action for ethics violations because she exposed her client to criminal penalties, Allred's public disclosure of the maid's private facts regarding her illegal status has cut off any responsibility Whitman might have had MIGHT have had for the maid's inability to find other employment. There is a tailor made case against Allred that the maid would have found a job if her illegal status hadn't been plastered all over the media.
Kind of funny isn't it, making sure the whole world knows your client is in the country illegally.

Ich Bin Ein Arizonan!

"I entirely reject the concept, however, of "anchor babies." If parents are found to be here illegally, then the whole family, children as well, should be sent back to the parents' country of origin."
Old 10-02-2010, 11:13 AM

Gloria Allred is kind of a white Jesse Jackson/Al Sharpton. They make their money the same way, by intimidating and threatening.
Old 10-02-2010, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Pick a date and I'll work on it. Most can only attend on week ends, but the best time to go at her is during the week. This is a fantastic idea. Let's do it. I can start sending out announcements this week if we can come up with a date and time.
If you are going to do something, let me know soon. I can email 3 people who may be able to be there. Right now that is all I can think of. Only one of these three people have ever posted here so they will need an email to know about it.