View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 07:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
Sure, what is the real difference? None. Please try to understand. At one time white racism was very respectable on campus. At one time, white racism had intellectual respectability. Right, it's all skinheads now, but not too long ago it was guys in tweed. Really. It was white racism then, now it's non-white racism. Can't you see? It's the same people whipping up the same people on either side of the race boundary. But it's crap and shouldn't stand the light of day on a good university.
You either didn't read or comprehend what I said, then said essentially the same thing I did.

The "guys in tweed", which I assume you mean "educators", like to be jerked off by people who tell them what they want to hear concerning their parallel universe interpretation of "social issues", even when they are really being used as clueless bitches and will be kicked to the curb when the agenda is accomplished.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.