View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 12:45 PM
Administrator

Don,

Save Our State does not support the practice of racial separatism, racially exclusive agendas, or racially explicit agendas. You are encouraging that here, and we cannot condone it. More and more of your postings seem to revolve around, if not outright center on, racial themes. I understand the primal urge to pack up by race, but there are numerous pitfalls to that strategy. At present, there are far too many biracial people and relationships to count, and many don't care for the injustices that you mentioned either, but your proposal pretty much alienates them. It is our position that your proposal will drive good people away from any attempt to solve the problem because they cannot get behind a strategy that supports further racial division. I can see that you feel rather strongly about your beliefs, and I do have sympathy for you in regards to the injustices you mentioned, but while you are here you must adhere to our rules and support our policies. We cannot let you encourage racially exclusive themes here. We'd like you to consider our way, and we'd like to introduce you to our many associates who hail from some of the countries and races that you have disdain for. they're good people who would support stopping the injustices you mentioned, but doing so without forcing them to align themselves with any racial politics or racially explicit practices. Can you accept that, or not?