View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 08:24 AM
Star

Quote:
Posted by Rim05
This is for Don and Star!
No matter how you feel and how much you think you are right, you must realize the US (and many other countries) have always been ruled by the white race. That has changed a great deal in the last 50 years and I think it is a good thing.

No one should have to fear another race. I have no idea and no knowledge about any white children suffering the things that Don always reports about so I will just pass on that. I wonder if you two ever reread your posts, if you do you should be ashamed of your selves.

I thought this forum was an Illegal Immigration forum, guess I am wrong again. I am glad I can log out and go out in my garden and look at something beautiful.
Rim05, were now a lawless corrupt nation... in the name of bringing what... culture diversity!! Sorry, but Obama IS splitting this nation into tribal warfare. Look at Los Angeles, it's NOW Mexico.

WARNING, don't travel to Los Angeles, viva La Raza reconquista. It would take several decades to return LA back to being an American city. Thank you, Mayor Viva-La Raza, excellant adherance to the return to mythical Azlan!! Assimilation HAS NEVER been part of the game plan-- it's RECONQUISTA!!

Last edited by Star; 04-20-2010 at 08:30 AM.