View Single Post
Old 01-13-2011, 03:54 AM

In reflecting on the history of mass shootings, I am impressed by the number of shooters who were either (1) drug users and/or (2) were on probation for drug or other kinds of crimes. It seems as though almost every mass murderer or political assassin since Lee Harvey Oswald was either working with some law enforcement or intelligence agency or was on probation or parole.

Lee Harvey Oswald worked in the intelligence community and was an FBI and CIA informant. It is probable that his so called "defection" to the USSR was part of a intelligence program to groom people as malcontents and traitors in order to have them "defect" to the USSR in order to conduct espionage during the Cold War years.

I read an article about the school shootings that suddenly came into vogue in the 1989 time period and virtually all of those shooters were users of psycho pharmacological products. The infamous 1989 school shooter in Bakersfield or Stockton, I forget which, who unloaded on school kids with an AK 47 (at the height of the debate about the California Assault Weapons Law) was on drugs and had a history of drug use. (How convenient.)

There is an historic pattern in the passage of ever more draconian laws, especially gun control laws. There is usually a great controversy about one of these laws, and then some extraordinary outrage changes the public consciousness and puts the law over the top.

Assassinations of JFK, MLK and RFK put over the Gun Control Act of 1968. 1989 School shooting put over the California Assault Weapons law. 9/11 put over the so called 'Patriot Act" which was a revival of the old Clinton Anti-Terrorist Law from the 1990's.

Now we find out the Tuscon shooter had a criminal history, a history of law enforcement contacts and he was actually stopped by the cops on the day of the shooting. Immediately the County Sheriff comes out with politically motivated, pro-left rhetoric. (Will he be an expert witness for the defense?)

Was he alone nut or a carefully managed, manipulated "Manchurian Candidate" type nut? Is the Tuscon shooting another event designed by puppet masters to socially engineer us and shift the public consciousness to the left and soften us up for more restrictive laws? It certainly fits the pattern, but only time, and more facts, will tell.I think the jury is out.

Last edited by Don; 01-13-2011 at 03:57 AM.