View Single Post
Old 03-21-2011, 10:04 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
The plan(s) as I see them, are to instigate a rebellion under the guise of fighting for democracy or deposing a tyrant dictator. During the process, arm both sides for profit, and then go in after they decimate each other and bring in new meat to make up for all the losses. The diktater is deposed or dead, the rebels are mostly slaughtered during the battles (thanks to your intervention at the right moments) and the area is ripe for development of your interests

The formalities of declaring war have become a whole lot less formal now. Just a tip of the sceptor I guess. But who is really boss? Can't be that long legged hope-n-change sock puppet in the whitehouse. He's not the type.
Obama can't duck it without looking even more impotent and irrelevant than he did day before yesterday.

I don't know what the deal really is, none of those United Nations blowhards are denouncing all the sub Saharan mass murdering going on for decades in fourth world African countries with little readily exploitable resources... all Libya has is sand, Arabized northern Africans, a crazed lunatic in charge, and oil.

And Obama isn't interested in oil... unless it's eight dollars a gallon for 87 octane down the street at the corner gas station.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.