View Single Post
Old 07-29-2010, 01:02 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by PochoPatriot View Post
I have one question. Why should anyone care what Nightingale does? She's a community organizer who has done nothing, and I mean nothing other than get her mug on TV occasionally ...

If you replace Nightingale with Obama, delete the "S" that is the first letter in your second sentence, and change her to his later on in the same sentence, you could easily be talking about our current president, before November 2008.

Despite the personal bankruptcy a couple years ago, however, and essentially having turned SOS over to Mike with grossly insufficient funds, I'm not sure she would have mismanaged the U.S. economy any worse than our current Chief Executive has.

------

By the way, I'm with Davi. The decent thing for her to do would be to go hide and stop embarassing the current members of this organization who have attempted to resurrect what she drove into the ground. I just don't feel her public presence serves any useful purpose anymore, or that she deserves to be respected or praised. She's committed too many dark deeds and exhibited zero remorse.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 07-29-2010 at 01:06 PM.