View Single Post
Old 04-24-2011, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
If my suspicions prove true, they will find him an otherwise good cop. If he was crooked in other ways too, he's not much good to them.
Does he deserve any less? god no..he's a fraud and a con at the root. To overlook that is to belittle everyone who took the proper path, including those who spent two or more years in college as opposed to those who bought something from an on-line diploma mill
I can't believe you would be so naive. Here we are struggling to deport illegals who have commited some other crime besides being here at all, and now we have one of these scumbags actually finding their way into law enforcement. How can we beg for enforcing against the simple presence of illegals if we can't be more outraged by one of these rats finding their way into uniformed service? Do I have to remind you that twice now we have found illegals being trafficked posing as uniformed military?

Chinese man arrested for creating fake Army unit in scam

13 Illegals Caught Wearing US Marine Uniforms

We need to bring the boot heel down hard on this guy and if laws aren't in place to deal with this kind of crap, we need to write them. He needs to do some long hard time for trying to pass himself off as fit for law enforcement.

Nobody who is not a US citizen should be allowed in law enforcement in the US. Nobody.