View Single Post
Old 05-27-2010, 12:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ayatollahgondola View Post
First off, where are you getting your information that supports large gun sales among whites? I'm not aware of any credible statistic gathering organization that reviews the race of gun buyers.

Second, how do you come to the conclusion that Black Panthers are preparing to murder white people?
I was quoting their article. Like you, I don't know the race of gun buyers, but someone does because the federal form 4473 required with all individual gun purchases requires the purchaser to identify his/her race.

http://www.thundertek.net/documents/4473.pdf

Why do I conclude that the Black Panthers are preparing to murder white people? Well read their pronoucements. They're prepareing for "war" against the Tea Party and the white right. What do you call that, social justice?

This is what their spokesman Malik Zule Shabazz, Esq, says:

With the rise of the Tea Party, the white-right and other racist forces. With gun sales nationwide at an all time high amongst whites, with a mood that is more anti-Black than any time recent, it is imperative that we organize our forces, pool our resources and prepare for war!” Chairman Malik Zulu Shabazz, Esq. Convention Convener and Party Chairman.

Last edited by Don; 05-27-2010 at 12:19 PM.