Thread: Chase Bank
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetibbe View Post
I'm very big on education. Don't want to get in to it in detail but my wife was significantly disadvantage, due to wars and politics although she was phenomenally level headed and astute.

I will say also that from personal experience that your daughters should NOT expect to have some male support them for life. Things happen and I do not have to draw a picture.

I indoctrinated my granddaughter and she responder over the top. Scarily. She is carrying an enormous load three degrees. Even her father is awe struck. She is very, very gregarious and determined. On her birthday her friends came to her dorm and held a party. She chased them out at midnight so she could continue studying .

Seemingly your daughters have inhaled some liberal propaganda which is deplorable. Here in NY our colleges do not broadcast such distracting disinformation.

If your state is similar to my state you may want to enroll them into a community college and if your instate is similar to our state they will be in very good hands,

In any event I encourage you very vigorously to en sure that they complete college and obtain a degree in their best interest and your satisfaction as a proud Mom,
I agree. I've had to take care of my family alone and it isn't easy, but the job got done. Some of the things that I've heard from the girls mouth lately, has shocked me. If the Supt. of Schools knew this and he will be told, he'd look into it. God Bless America and all of us racist Americans!