View Single Post
Old 02-19-2011, 11:58 PM
Patriotic Pragmatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Do you believe it would be right that your family be purposefully murdered in a callous home invasion robbery by people masquerading as police and operating on false assumptions?

Additionally, how much does such a crime give false advertisement to the anti illegal immigration movement?
The issue is media slant. Like it or not, people in our movement who break the law for it, are still part of it. BUT ... funny how the media emphasizes and gloats over it, and yet minimizes the millions of crimes a year by illegals with a clear political agenda. Red stars have become a prominent hispanic criminal tattoo moreso than before in the past few years, usually combined with aztec art. I dated a half-german half chicano girl who lived on the border of East La on and off for 2 years, I'm not unfamilliar with the "street reality" because I can't avoid seeing it at times. I'm poor, young, and have had to rely on public transport and still do when convenient. I don't have to read an article or see a published excerpt from a police report to know the current attitudes of the hispanic criminals. I just read the pictograms on their arms and necks and legs and faces. Mayans and Aztecs still communicate with well painted stories, they're just not done on walls as much anymore. And the war drums are beating a little louder in the past few years.
it's funny how those most aggresive of neo-con warhawks, refuse to acknowledge the war of invasion at our border. It almost seems as if they're worried about defending an entirely different country than our own.
it's time to put America first.

SMASH THE REDS! LIBERAL PROGRESSIVES: FLEE!

Arizona has spoken. Will America listen?