View Single Post
Old 09-23-2011, 04:16 AM

Default Illegals !

It is certain that practically every news report of an ICE raid on a major employer results in the aftermath of hundreds of Americans lined up outside taking those jobs to replace the illegals apprehended. I just watched an American woman, a couple of weeks ago on Fox, with a Masters Degree who had taken a minimum wage, menial job. She said: Anything is better than nothing. Fox also aired that some serious Americans are in to their second year of unemployment.

A personal experience:

As some may know I get involved in certain activities. I was driving by a new commercial construction of a 3 story building in a large mall parking lot close to my home and noticed quite a few men on the street/ sidewalk/and parking lot with signs, picketing. I parked and talked to them. They were the carpenters union based in Westchester County and included my County, Rockland, and New York City. Westchester and Rockland are the two County's adjacent and North of NYC. These are the guys that work on buildings such as the NYC skyscrapers and places like the World Trade center. They are very skilled and the carpenters union wage scale is available on the Internet. It's easily up around $35 -$40 per hour and with benefits it adds another $10 or $15. And this is the scale used by the New York State Department of Labor for "prevailing wage". It's a BIG deal.

The picketers told me that the building was a new Prudential Rand *( real-estate ) office. There were 9 workers up on the roof shingling. The men said those were all illegal aliens. There were other workers on the ground so I walked over and talked to some. They could no speak English. *( I'm fluent in Spanish ). They were from Latin America and didn't have papers. A pickup truck drove up and I spoke to the driver. He was the foreman, a Latino who did speak English. I got the name of the company and more information. ALL 9 shingle-rs were illegal!

I asked the carpenters who their business agent was and they gave me the contact info. I phoned him and said I wanted to meet, to which he agreed. A couple of days later we met for coffee at a Diner near the site. I explained my activities and gave him some ICE contact information. He invited me to take a ride with him to visit some other construction sites where more illegal aliens were working. One included a new Hilton Hotel at the entrance/exit on the New York Thruway. The business agent showed me his log book in which he had listed every contractor in the region including county's further upstate that hired illegal aliens. It was a treasure trove. He had spent a lot of time investigation and certainly had the goods on the illicit contractors.

I asked him how many carpenters worked out of his hall and he said about 1,500. He added that there were from 300 to 500 who were NOT WORKING. To be fair and balanced "some" of those contractors were "non-union". So that had to be taken into the equation of my evaluation. The contractors didn't have to employ union carpenters, on non-union jobs, but in my final analysis the fact remained that illegal aliens were being hired by the bandit contractors and stealing jobs from Americans who were highly skilled blue collar tradesmen.

That carpenters union is big and covers many states. Their New Jersey office detected a very big home builder in Pennsylvania who was hiring illegal workers. The Union sued the developer.

Andrea Tantaro is just another fluff brained bimbo who is a left leaning embarrasment to America. The older I get, and longer I live, I am more and more disillusioned at the increasing numbers of pseudo - Americans who have been brain washed and quite obviously are seriously lacking in mental capacity. And I am serious. Not being flippant. They all have an agenda. Baghdad Bob had an agenda when he reported that - " We are winning" while the America troops were in the street outside his office !

I think I am on pretty solid ground now to predict that in 2012 we will see a regime change and a sweeping out of the detritus.

Last edited by wetibbe; 09-23-2011 at 04:48 AM.