View Single Post
Old 11-29-2009, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
Something else to think of...

I believe I'm partially responsible for Kele being beaten by the un-virtue of running my mouth in the old Dissenter's Paradise.

At that time I enjoyed pissing them off, said a lot of disrespectful things to them. And, I wasn't at the event where she was cut off and pounded.

It's real easy to to anonymously run an alligator mouth on the web. But in doing so, I endangered other people.

So, with the benefit of hindsight, I believe it is much better not to say anything on this site that you probably wouldn't say to their face. Particularly if you would get a deserved ass beating for doing so.

You have to have credibility, and my actions at that time lended none either to myself or to the organization.
I agree with Phil, you had nothing to do with that. These low life La Razaist have a third world mentality. They barely move out of huts and they'd eat their pry if they thought they could get away with it.

What gives them any type of power is that they stick together. They rarely think on their own, probably due to the lack of comprehension on any deeper level. And as a result they live a mob mentality and follow the pack.