View Single Post
Old 05-14-2011, 05:05 AM

Why didn't they try pitching this in Oakland? That's certainly a "diverse" enough community for their needs.

I only watched a couple of minutes past the exit interviews at the beginning, once the meeting opened that was it for me, couldn't wade through it.

I can only filter the feeling of this through my own personal experiences. A lot people who live in areas such as around San Francisco, or perhaps outlying areas of San Diego, seem to me to live in a far left fantasy world based in "environmentalism" - which is practiced to a hypocritical degree, and to be forced on others.

It rankled me recently that "environmentalists" recently cost me over $20K in lost employment in one of those such areas, and I went into a grocery store local to to that job after I did manage to go to work without the job being shut down for minor "environmental" excuses and was asked if I had brought my own reusable bag for my purchases. I wanted to beat that stupid bastard down on the spot.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.