View Single Post
Old 04-01-2011, 06:03 AM
"SZinWestLA"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAPhil View Post
That's not what I'm been seeing, but I really don't want to belabor this anymore. It's not a very uplifting subject and I went off topic to begin with.
I'm with Phil, that's not what I'm seeing either.

It's a pretty simple equation. The SOS board drew attention, from supporters and opposition, b/c we did things. We had stuff to report b/c we were out there - pretty regularly. That tailed off w/ the former SOS as Nightingale lost over half the active membership and couldn't put bodies at events, and so did interest in the board. Same thing here. We had participation when we had things to report. Now we really don't.

Cole is right. We've become a cut and paste news relay outfit. And there's no point getting defensive and telling me about things in Sac. I know you do things, Davi, but that's not where the bulk of our membership is.

As long as we do little or nothing, the interest we generate will be little or nothing.

Despite contrary representations made 3 months ago, not a thing has changed since I started that thread at the beginning of the year ( http://www.saveourstate.info/showthread.php?t=3268 ). We have an organizing committee that can't be bothered to organize.

It's probably time to close it down b/c it's just outright sad and there's no indication that SOP is going to change.

One man, one opinion.

---------

Also, before I forget - Don, please stop wasting your time posting here. It takes away time you could be earning taxable dollars that Phil and I could grab with our "greasy paws" to help finance the State of Israel.

Last edited by DerailAmnesty.com; 04-01-2011 at 06:05 AM.