View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 01:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rim05 View Post
I am not an attorney and I have never had any kind of legal problems, however I have known some in law enforcement and I have known some who worked in and around law officers. I have know relatives of officers who told about what they do and to the ones they do these things to. Most ask that I not repeat these things.

In todays political world, I would just say think before you speak. These are not the GOOD OLD DAYS.
True. There is some nasty stuff that goes on.

Perhaps timing, picking the battle, or maybe knowing when to back off and let the situation work itself out might have been a good thing for Snell to do, but long distance hindsight is extremely easy to dispense.

There are people in the City of Bell fighting to stay out of jail and / or keep a political career - maybe the only thing they know to make a living. After Snell's recall attempt in Bell and his general pain in the ass presence in addition to the corruption scandal / turmoil, it might have been sort of like walking in on a wounded bear for Snell to be making public information requests in Bell...

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 10-25-2010 at 02:06 PM.