View Single Post
Old 03-15-2010, 06:48 PM
"SZinWestLA"

Chelene Nightingale is, without a doubt, the most dynamic and charismatic statewide candidate that the Constitution Party has to offer in 2010, a year in which the CP will running more candidates at every level than ever before. Chelene's "We the People" Gubernatorial campaign is the most aggressive and sophisticated state campaign effort in the history of the American Independent Party of California, certainly, at least, since the magnificent inaugural campaign led by our founder and first Gubernatorial nominee, William K. Shearer, in 1970. I know. I've seen them all and have been personally involved with many of them ...

... So, I don't make this claim frivolously or even happily (because it means that some of my own efforts as a campaign manager have been surpassed). But there can be no question--and we are not well served to ignore the truth-- that in terms of an ability to make a connection with the voters and to make a major impact at the polls, Chelene Nighingale is absolutely the strongest candidate we have ever had run for Statewide office for the American Independent Party in California.

That is a sad, sad commentary on the American Independent Party.

What this gentleman should have learned is that, whatever his calling in this life may be, it ain't campaign management.

Excuse me while I stand back to better absorb the first shockwaves from the major impact at the polls.