View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 01:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilbegone View Post
The money is wasted, in part, by this:

Belief in taxpayer funded productivity:

The real world, devoid of social theory, result:

I have a sincere question about this, and seek an answer for the welfare situation as well:

What are the exact names of government employees who instruct their subordinates not to investigate legality or cost effectiveness of programs? Who, beyond layer insulated Obama, is responsible for giving my tax money to non profits which discriminate against American citizens? How can the layers be peeled back to reveal those who are operatively responsible? Something which can stand up to charges of defamation?

This is a wonderful start, and there is certainly no criticism of the effort on my part, but until we can identify government employees directly responsible and the offices they occupy, there is no remedy.
Well we recently saw ACORN be exposed, but of course those that did the exposing had a price to pay. What I see is that no one is even asking questions about these nonprofits or how they are truly operating. Even with the exposure of ACORN it was hard to connect the dots to all that they were involved in.

What I've been doing is searching out who the board members are and trying to find the different nonprofits those board members are involved in. Many overlap, and are on the board of more than one. I've also been looking into some of their history and trying to follow their trail.

The one that bothers me a great deal is the one that's trying to overturn Prop 13. That would really harm millions of citizens in California.

One way to find these leftist nonprofits is on Craigslist. Go there and check out the nonprofit jobs they are offering. I have one guy in Lake Tahoe who has connections here in Ventura County who is interested in what I'm doing. He has some friends who are attorneys and CPA down here and said he has contacted them to investigate into CAUSE in Ventura. I'll try to stay on it.