View Single Post
Old 03-28-2010, 07:40 AM

The money is wasted, in part, by this:

Belief in taxpayer funded productivity:

Quote:
"This is the beginning of the next industrial revolution with the explosion of clean energy investments," said assistant U.S. Energy Secretary Cathy Zoi. "These are good jobs that are here to stay."
The real world, devoid of social theory, result:

Quote:
"We keep getting inundated with all kinds of people who want a paycheck, but just aren't qualified to do this kind of work," said Bertha Proctor, who heads a nonprofit contracting agency in Vincennes, Ind.

I have a sincere question about this, and seek an answer for the welfare situation as well:

Quote:
There has been a lot of complaining about the abuse of the welfare system, and justifiably so, but there’s another system in place that allows all illegal aliens access to our tax dollars out in the open and no one says a thing about it or asks if they’re here legally.
What are the exact names of government employees who instruct their subordinates not to investigate legality or cost effectiveness of programs? Who, beyond layer insulated Obama, is responsible for giving my tax money to non profits which discriminate against American citizens? How can the layers be peeled back to reveal those who are operatively responsible? Something which can stand up to charges of defamation?

This is a wonderful start, and there is certainly no criticism of the effort on my part, but until we can identify government employees directly responsible and the offices they occupy, there is no remedy.

Hay burros en el maiz

RAP IS TO MUSIC WHAT ETCH-A-SKETCH IS TO ART

Don't drink and post.

"A nickel will get you on the subway, but garlic will get you a seat." - Old New York Yiddish Saying

"You can observe a lot just by watching." Yogi Berra

Old journeyman commenting on young apprentices - "Think about it, these are their old days"

SOMETIMES IT JUST DOESN'T MAKE SENSE.

Never, ever, wear a bright colored shirt to a stand up comedy show.

Last edited by ilbegone; 03-28-2010 at 07:43 AM.