Thread: I Was Wrong
View Single Post
Old 04-30-2010, 04:32 AM

Quote:
As an American citizen I'm "profiled" every day , I have to produce ID to buy a beer or smokes, To cash a check , for any number of reasons

The laws against racial profiling must be DEFINED , like the 14th I believe these lib morons are reading the wrong meaning into the laws.

I still say there is a huge difference between racial profiling and criminal profiling.
Since all the banks are now under new management, I need to produce ID at banks where I have had accounts for 30 years. Why is it such a problem to carry ID. At any time I am away from home I probably have at least 5 forms of ID but I do not need to carry my birth certificate. There is a difference between me and an INVADER.

They are not reading anything wrong into the law, it is just a nother distraction. They tell the masses that their imaginary civil rights are violated so they must fight and fight is all they know. Just look at the killing in Mexico right now. They kill their own the same way. How many times have we been told how they are going to take our country?

I keep using the word Mexico but I know it is all from our south, I just cannot type everyone each time I name an invader.