View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 09:20 PM

Quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope some won't construe this as racist , because its not.

I really think that Blacks DO NOT have the capacity to act rational in a 1st world country and for the most part are still living with a jungle mentality

Certainly NOT ALL OF THEM

For the most part they have been treated as victims for so long that they now have the act down. THE LIBERALS ARE TO BLAME

It would be a different country if we HELD THEM TO THE SAME STANDARDS AS WE HOLD Whites.

Such as hispanics that find it totally acceptable to rape 14 year olds and puppies. these people also do not belong in a 1st world society.

The libs had this great plan that by flooding this country with these people, that by sucking up to the blacks and importing millions of muslims that we could "change" their lifestyles

NEVER GONNA HAPPEN

Instead we are told that we have to respect THEIR culture and deal with it.

I for one am sick to death of DEALING WITH IT.

LET ME STRESS AGAIN , NOT ALL MINORITIES , BUT A LARGE AMOUNT OF THEM
I am sure you do not want any one to realize by your post that you are racists but that shows your ignorance.
Sir! I am not biracial, I am multiracial and one part of that is BLACK.You are not any more Whole American than I am. I have known good and bad from most races but the old SOS and 'this' one is now showing what I have always known about race. You are not the only one thought, we have some members who fly into a dither everytime the subject of race comes. I say to this day that some just can't get over that a 'Black' man won the election. On the old forum one member told us "he is not Black, he is African".
I have said I am not on the street any more, however I had been thinking maybe I could make it to the event in Jan. but that is off.
I hope you and any more who have your conviction can find some very hot place to live away from the Blacks. I am only calling you out because your post is so blatant.
The reason I have not been posting recently is because I just don't want to anything to do with those such as you and I do know all of them. I will say they are in the minority though.