View Single Post
Old 03-24-2010, 08:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeanfromfillmore View Post
Haven't you been paying attention? My god read who is doing all the protecting. Go to the leftist nonprofits and see what churches they are connected with. The church we protested in Simi Valley that was harboring the illegal wasn't a catholic and I don't believe the one we protested in Long Beach was either, and neither was the one in Chicago. There are plenty of other christian churches that are on board with the illegals and do even more in participating to protect them than the Catholic Church does with the sanctuary crap.
Like I said,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
The Protestant contribution to illegal immigration is of absolutely no direct consequence. The only thing it really shows is how completely US Protestants have been enfranchised by the Catholic Church. ... Notice also that reaction to Muslim population explosions in Protestant countries is completely enfranchised by Catholics and of course nobody dares complain about the Catholics.

Population explosions are the basic issue and the flowing of populations out of areas of high population density to areas of low population density. This means migration from Muslim or Catholic countries into countries where either of these are not the majority. The problem of overpopulation, of course, does not even exist according to these two systems of beliefs and any effort to confront the problem on a global scale is squashed by them as well.
It doesn't matter what churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants. In fact, it doesn't even matter if the illegals are themselves not Catholic. When illegals leave countries with high population density, those countries are either Muslim or Catholic and, most likely, Catholic. Especially South and Central America which is all Catholic. When Protestant churches participate in harboring illegal immigrants, they serve the Catholic church, the social pretext under which they operate is a Catholic franchise and Catholic countries benefit.