View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 05:27 AM

Quote:
The issue raised by the bankrupting of American hospitals by third world human garbage from Haiti raises the question of where will Americans get medical care when those hospitals are gone?

When the American economy is finally completely gutted by demands from third world parasites, who will feed Americans?

You resort to name calling and personal attacks because you're too stupid to confront this important issue. Why do you think the Haitians are entitled to health care, but that Americans are not? Why do you think Haitians have more right to American property than Americans?

Do Americans have any rights to exist or is it the lot of Americans to be indentured to third world parasites?

You may feel less guilty by calling me names and affirming the racial and moral superiority of Haitians, but you have ignored the fundamental issue of what is going to happen to Americans when insatiable demands of the third world people have completely sucked us dry and left us as destitute as they are?

WHERE WILL FLORIDA CITIZENS AND THEIR CHILDREN GO FOR HEALTH CARE AFTER THEIR HOSPITALS HAVE BEEN BANKRUPTED BY HAITIANS?

WHEN AMERICAN CHILDREN DIE FOR LACK OF MEDICAL CARE, WILL YOU TELL THEIR GRIEVING PARENTS TO CURL UP AND DIE AND CALL THEM JACKASSES?
In a friendly way, may I suggest you look at how many times you called ALL Haitians very derogatory names in just the above post. Not one Haitian but all. At the rate you are ranting , blood pressure and ulcers are going to get you.
Don't worry about a wave of illegal Haitians storming our shores. The US has been pretty good at sending them home if they do land here.
Americans do have the right to our hospitals and they should come first unless it is an emergency.
Cursing the Haitians will not rid the US of all the others who have invaded us and I hear so many (and the invaders) say we cannot deport all of them.
I know the days have been cold but take a walk and smile at everyone you meet.