View Single Post
Old 02-25-2010, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twoller View Post
"If it's wrong to destroy a bloody inhuman culture like the Aztecs, does not the same apply to the Mexicans' attempt to destroy American culture, with is not bloody and inhuman?"

That is an absurd question. Perhaps you could rephrase it.

I don't think it is necessary to target cultures for extermination even if the values and practices of the culture are criminal in character. If it is possible to intercede to confront culture that is inhuman and criminal in character, then the first priority is to protect and isolate non-believers from believers. You cannot protect those who voluntarily accept degenerate beliefs and values. You can only protect yourself and the innocent bystanders who are likely to become victims. Then you can confront the culture and demand they account for themselves and their culture in the face of something we hope exists in universal human values. In the case of the Aztecs, it would have been easy enough to show them the world as it was becoming to be known and show them that their religious beliefs had little foundation. But who would the job have fallen to but the Catholics and the Catholic church who were manifestly unfit to do that and naturally uninterested in intellectual revolutions of that character. It was the case of one blood soaked monster exterminating another. Mexico is what we got as a consequence.

On the other hand, I don't believe that any culture deserves protection from extinction. If your values are unfit for human consumption, then your culture deserves extinction. There is a difference between declaring a culture worthy of extinction and declaring it the target of extermination. A culture worthy of extinction can hope to change. It can hope to evolve. If there is such a thing as a culture common to the United States of America, then clearly evolution and the capacity to change are expected and engineered into it. This is what makes the values that are the foundation of the US unworthy of extinction or extermination.

If you are willing to target other cultures for extermination, then you quite possibly fall in with those degenerate cultures worthy of extinction who target others for extermination. How are we to tell the difference? Should we trust you enough to ask you? Part of what make cultures worthy of extinction is their tendency to lie and pervert history in order to exalt themselves at the expense of innocent cultures. Certainly Mexico, reconquistas and their sympathizers in the US represent examples of such cultural values.
I haven't targeted any culture for extermination or anything else. I only ask that Mexicans respect my country as I respect theirs.

In the early 1800's the US promulgated the Monroe Doctrine, a proclamation to the world that the western hemisphere was no longer open to European colonization. The early American republic unwaveringly supported the independence and sovereignty of our Latin American neighbors. American nationalists like Henry Clay were indomitable in their support of Latin American indepedence and were revered as heros in Latin America.

The simmering resentment of European monarchs against the Monroe Doctrine and American foreign policy of supporting the sovereignty of our Latin American neighbors exploded during the American Civil War when the north and south were engaged in the struggle over slavery. Because the American government was temporarily powerless to repel foreign encroachment, the French invaded and occupied Mexico and installed Maximillian, the Hapsburg princeling, on the Mexican "throne."

Maximillian and his French supporters fared badly against their Mexican vassals and in an effort to bolster his sagging fortunes, proposed to cede several large northern Mexican states to the USA in exchange for formal diplomatic recognition of his government by the USA. At at time when Mexico was on its knees, occupied by a foreign power, the dirty rotten white racist imperialists in Washington could have received most of Northern Mexico on a silver platter in exchange for the stroke of a pen. The foreign policy of the Lincoln administration, and the Johnson Administration after Lincoln's assassination, however, was to support the Monroe Doctrine and to support Mexican sovereignty and the USA refused to recognize or to deal with Maximillian. The rest is history. The French ultimately were routed and Mexico regained its sovereignty and independence, and its pre-occupation borders.

(Ironically, the Confederate States of America sought recognition of Great Britain and France, even as the French puppet in Mexico was seeking recognition of the Northern Union Government.)

My position is that of James Monroe, Henry Clay, Abraham Lincoln, Andrew Johnson and a long line of American nationalists whose goals were sovereignty and independence for all American republics both north and south. I am not targeting any culture or anything else for "extermination," although Mexican citizens might very well desire to see the extermination of the Drug Lords who are challenging their government for control of that large and wealthy country.

I have already stated that if third world Historically Oppressed Races (i.e. "HORS") seek to revive their former cultures of slavery, slaughter and cannibalism, it is OK with me, as long as they keep it within their own borders. I am against foreign adventures and foreign wars.

Last edited by Don; 02-25-2010 at 05:40 PM.